Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Glaze my bathtub?

NewYorkgal31

Post Tue, Nov 09 2010, 8:42 pm
I would really love to get it done....anyone know of a company or person that re-glazes bathtubs that is not to expensive? and where you happy with the results?Thanks!

Grandmama

Post Tue, Nov 09 2010, 10:21 pm
Beware!
"Glazers" are total rip offs. Before you do it, get them to tell you the numbers of a few satisfied customers that live in your area. I did it years ago, and it peeled and flaked and looked worse than the original.
Not worthwhile at all! Most of them go out of business fairly often, and then reopen in a new place with a new name, after a few customers they move on, as no one is satisfied. Try to see if you can locate a company that has been in business for at least over 10 or 20 years. Doubt you would find one.
Currently I have a bathtub that is over 50 years old. It does not shine, but with a bit of ajax and fine steel wool it can be very clean and nice. Someday it will be replaced!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries