Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Entertainment
I need a good TV series to watch
Previous  1  2  3  4

sa613

Post Thu, Nov 11 2010, 2:47 am
OP, you and others may be interested in knowing that most of the websites where you can watch any TV show are not legal. They are violating royalty laws and copyrights. Halachikally it's a "gezel" issue. Producers, etc are looking to make money from the Israeli market. Many of the programs that you'd want to watch on-line are shown on HOT or YES who purchased the rights to show them or are for rent in video stores. We can't get hulu.com or US TV network internet because of legal issues. And we can't say that we're allowed to because the people who stand to earn from it have "given up" because they haven't. It's one of those situations where "everybody does it" but they shouldn't. Sorry.

But, all is not lost. You can see some good TV thru Israeli websites such as YES, mako and Orange. Masterchef (the Israeli version) is great!

abcd

Post Wed, Nov 24 2010, 1:26 pm
I watch Brothers & Sisters, Desperate Housewives, 90210, and One Tree Hill. Any recommendations for similar ones?

Also what are the best websites to watch for free? Hulu.com has commercials and ch131.com isn't very clear...

Mama Bear

Post Wed, Nov 24 2010, 1:31 pm
sidereel.com has all the old series.

I love light comedies so my favorites are The Office, Community, Raising Hope, Parks & recreation, Glee.

KiKi

Post Wed, Nov 24 2010, 2:11 pm
U can try this website:
http://www.free-tv-video-online.me/
Page 4 of 4 Previous  1  2  3  4 Recent Topics