Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Chit Chat
The "Mixed Up" Game
Previous  1  2

artikidove

Post Thu, Nov 25 2010, 11:22 pm
When my mom made chummus for the first time she wanted to put paprika in it. If you have Pereg spices you know that both paprika and cinnamon have the same red lid....if was gross and got thrown away immediately.
I have a sunscreen stick that looks like a glue stick/chap stick. I found it in my pocket and put it on my lips once. And I've used dh's spray deodorant accidentally. It stings!
And superglue instead of eye drops would not be funny. I put in eye drops every morning right when I wake up and can't see anything. I have a special place where I keep them to ensure nothing like this ever happens.

shanie5

Post Fri, Nov 26 2010, 2:02 pm
okeydocke wrote:

I was once invited for shabbos to a friend, she served her cholent with some matzoh balls in ti, never mind it was very good, she told us that once erev shabbos in a rush she put her ready made matzhoh balls into her chulet by mistake, now her family love it so much, so it became her tradition.

my mom put knaidlach in the chulent all the time. I do it sometimes.

once used ben-gay (used for muscle pain) instead of toothpaste!
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics