Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Budgeting & Bargains
Black Friday 5 qt Crockpot Deal - $6

Shalshelet

Post Fri, Nov 26 2010, 7:46 am
For those who may be interested:

Kohls.com drops the price of the Rival 5-Quart Slowcooker from $29.99 to $19.99. Plus, code EXTRA20 gets you another 20% off and lowers the price to $15.99. Even better, stack code CONTACTFR to get free shipping. Better yet, this mail in rebate for purchases made today, gets you another $10 off and lowers the price to just $5.99. Sales tax is charged in states with Kohl's retail locations.

Sweet Valley Gal

Post Fri, Nov 26 2010, 7:58 am
wow cool! thanks for posting!!

Barbara

Post Fri, Nov 26 2010, 8:02 am
WARNING. Unless this has been changed, it cannot be used for Shabbat, as it turns itself off after something like 12 hours. So it you put it on at 5 pm for Shabbat, it turns itself off at 5 am. I found this out the hard way.

Shalshelet

Post Tue, Nov 30 2010, 10:11 am
Barbara wrote:
WARNING. Unless this has been changed, it cannot be used for Shabbat, as it turns itself off after something like 12 hours. So it you put it on at 5 pm for Shabbat, it turns itself off at 5 am. I found this out the hard way.

FYI: I actually just called Rival to find out about this and was told that this model just switches to the warm setting and doesn't shut off until you turn it off.

Simple1

Post Tue, Nov 30 2010, 10:28 am
Shalshelet wrote:
Barbara wrote:

FYI: I actually just called Rival to find out about this and was told that this model just switches to the warm setting and doesn't shut off until you turn it off.

I bought something like this accidentally - and the warm setting is not warm enough for cholent.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Budgeting & Bargains