Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Child & Baby Products
Booster Seat for 2.5 year old (high chair)

AlwaysGrateful

Post Mon, Nov 29 2010, 10:07 am
My two year old has been using a regular high chair for a while, but my baby is now old enough to need it during mealtimes. My two year old is NOT ready to eat at the table all the time yet, especially for messy things, so I really want to get a booster seat to fit on a chair, just for those messy meals (like spaghetti and meatballs). Any ideas? What do you have? All of the booster seats seem to have bad reviews. My son is on the larger side for hisage, but not huge. I really like the double tray that our high chair has. Any advice on which one I should get?

I was thinking about the Fisher Price Healthy Care Deluxe, but there were a couple of really bad reviews on it, and I'm worried it would be too small. I don't care about the "crevices that are hard to clean" thing, since our old high chair has those too. What I am worried about is whether it would be too small, or very uncomfortable, or non high-quality (fall apart after a little while).

AlwaysGrateful

Post Mon, Nov 29 2010, 2:26 pm
Anyone have any ideas? Which booster do you use?

AlwaysGrateful

Post Wed, Dec 01 2010, 2:42 pm
Nobody? Wow. Imamother's usually great for these things. Nobody has an older child in a booster seat with a tray?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics