Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Strollers
City Mini vs. City Micro

mamommommy

Post Mon, Jul 05 2010, 11:26 am
What are the practical differences between the city mini and the city micro?

Online they look very similar to each other and I was wondering if anyone owns either one and why they chose that one over the other and what they like/don't like about their stroller.

Thanks!

Laughing Bag!

Post Mon, Jul 05 2010, 12:07 pm
The differences are
1. Micro dsnt recline comletly while mini does
2. micro isnt a padded seat mini is
3. micro has smaller wheels than the mini
4. micro is flatter when folded
5.Bassically the Micro is even more compact as the mini.
I dont remember anything else however we had looked into the micro as a travel carriage more than a daily use one which the mini is . To me the micro wasnt as comfterble for a newborn on a daily basis.
I by the way own the City Elite as my regular carriage. I'm extremly happy with it but it is more bulky than the City mini.

shstreich

Post Sun, Sep 12 2010, 3:41 pm
I would like to know if there is anyone out there that actually has a city micro?

zigi

Post Sun, Sep 12 2010, 3:48 pm
I have a micro. I got the micro from craigslist. it was a good price and it was what I needed a travel stroller for 6 months and up.

it is every thing laughing bag said.

it bounces up and downs stairs nicely with a toddler inside. and its a very compact fold and I can push with one hand.

micro 160- mini- 220
if you want to get more for your money's worth. I would get the city mini. if it weighs the same, and has a good fold. did anyone use the mini on the bus?

shstreich

Post Sun, Sep 12 2010, 3:54 pm
I need to be able to take it on the bus but if it folds the same size as a mini, I think I need something smaller. I use it every day and I dont know what to get

Mommy3.5

Post Tue, Sep 14 2010, 6:21 am
shstreich wrote:
I need to be able to take it on the bus but if it folds the same size as a mini, I think I need something smaller. I use it every day and I dont know what to get

A maclaren. though I really loathe them. but they are compact, and some, recline fully.

zigi

Post Mon, Nov 15 2010, 2:16 pm
shstreich wrote:

ok I finally took it on the bus. my micro folds really small. it doesn't take a lot of space, I can hold it and a 2 year old on a very squishy bus. I really like this stroller!

Younger Me

Post Mon, Nov 29 2010, 3:17 pm
another difference between the 2: the mini has a much bigger canopy with peekaboo window. By the way, the micro is discontinued, they don't make it anymore...

SarahB

Post Thu, Dec 02 2010, 4:41 am
wondering why they discontinued it? were there any issues?
and is the micro's fold a lot smaller or lighter to carry than the mini
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics