Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Vacation and Traveling
Visiting Columbus

mc

Post Sun, Dec 19 2010, 8:27 am
We're thinking of visiting.
Is there any take out food available?
I heard that there is a great science museum there. Does anyone know if there is a problem for Kohanim to visit it? (mummies, etc. there?)
Anything else good to do with little kids this time of year?
Thanks for the info!

marina

Post Sun, Dec 19 2010, 1:10 pm
there's take out CY pizza from Kroger and a take out shabbos place, Chanie's Catering and a university hillel kosher lunch & dinner place under the vaad.

COSI is great, there is also House of Bounce that my kids love. People also go to the zoo, but that is mostly in the summer, I don't know what they have in the winter. Also, people go to Hocking Hills for overnights, that is soooo much fun with your own personal hot tubs and winter activities.

JC

Post Sun, Dec 19 2010, 5:01 pm
marina wrote:
there's take out CY pizza from Kroger and a take out shabbos place, Chanie's Catering and a university hillel kosher lunch & dinner place under the vaad.

COSI is great, there is also House of Bounce that my kids love. People also go to the zoo, but that is mostly in the summer, I don't know what they have in the winter. Also, people go to Hocking Hills for overnights, that is soooo much fun with your own personal hot tubs and winter activities.

Where do you stay in HH? Trying to come up with something fun for winter break, and that sounds perfect.

marina

Post Sun, Dec 19 2010, 5:19 pm
We stayed at this one http://www.blackjackcrossing.com/

in the summer & we took a bunch of dd's friends there for her bas mitzvah party. That cabin place let us take a one night stay and we took two cabins- it was so so great. we had our own cabin with a huge secluded hot tub and the girls had a cabin right next to us, but completely private as well with their own huge hot tub. And there were so many activities for the summer... I am hoping we can find some last minute deal b/c this time of the year, they tend to be expensive. But there are SO many places out there, I'm hoping I can find something.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics