Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Mail

bluesclues

Post Tue, Dec 28 2010, 1:44 pm
is there mail today yesterday we didnt get any mail I thought the postal workers pledged "Neither rain, nor snow, nor sleet, nor hail shall keep the postmen from their appointed rounds."

BestMomBrooklyn

Post Tue, Dec 28 2010, 2:06 pm
Didn't get anything for almost a week.

Purplehair

Post Tue, Dec 28 2010, 2:48 pm
No mail here either. (Remember, Saturday no mail because of x-mas. Sunday no mail because they don't deliver here on Sundays. Monday and today no mail because the streets haven't been plowed and I doubt they ever considered that as an excuse..but it seems to be. Trucks are probably stuck in snowdrifts. Sad )

octopus

Post Tue, Dec 28 2010, 3:09 pm
bluesclues wrote:
is there mail today yesterday we didnt get any mail I thought the postal workers pledged "Neither rain, nor snow, nor sleet, nor hail shall keep the postmen from their appointed rounds."

Rolling Laughter Rolling Laughter Rolling Laughter Rolling Laughter Rolling Laughter Rolling Laughter Rolling Laughter Rolling Laughter Rolling Laughter Rolling Laughter Rolling Laughter Rolling Laughter Rolling Laughter can I tell you how many times my mailman doesn't come- even when it's raining outside!

chocolate moose

Post Tue, Dec 28 2010, 3:21 pm
f you don't shovel, your carrier does not have to deliver. Or if there is ice.

bluesclues

Post Tue, Dec 28 2010, 7:31 pm
chocolate moose wrote:
f you don't shovel, your carrier does not have to deliver. Or if there is ice.
we did shovel totally clear in front of my house an NO mail

Happy 2B

Post Tue, Dec 28 2010, 8:11 pm
I know the post office was open my friend went to the post office

Last edited by Happy 2B on Mon, Feb 07 2011, 9:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

aidelmaidel

Post Tue, Dec 28 2010, 8:17 pm
Mail at our office showed at 6:30pm today.

chocolate moose

Post Wed, Dec 29 2010, 10:47 am
I hope today that things will be more normal.

de_goldy

Post Wed, Dec 29 2010, 10:55 am
I can't imagine we will get any mail soon. Our street is completely unplowed - looks like 2 feet of snow just fell yesterday and the tiny narrow paths that ppl shovel and definitely not wide enough for the mail cart.

shstreich

Post Wed, Dec 29 2010, 8:28 pm
I saw a mailman Tuesday in downtown Brooklyn, but in Boro Park the first mail came on Wednesday. Today we can really call them "Letter Carriers" they had to carry sacks of mail. There is no point in going around with those wheeled things.

I wonder if they delivered all the mail that there was, we got so little mail for 4 days of no delivery.

newmother

Post Wed, Dec 29 2010, 8:54 pm
We didn't get mail today but I saw a mail lady on Avenue M and the 20s collecting mail from the mailboxes
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries