Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Recipe Collection -> Chicken/ Turkey
Need an Allergy Friendly Baked Chicken
Previous  1  2

Avrahamamma

Post Thu, Jan 06 2011, 10:24 pm
pomegranite chicken - let chicken stew in oven or on stove in caramelized onions, pomegranite syrup, and ground walnuts and a sugar to taste. if you use pomegranite juice just try to reduce it first.

also really good is plain whole chicken roasted - not spiced at all - over a bed of onions potato and sweet potato let all the juices run over the veggies.

or you could do a nice provence chicken - I use fresh sage, rosemary, thyme, lemon zest, lemon juice, garlic and olive oil - rub it allllll over the chicken and roast/bake

tarragon chicken - stuff fresh tarragon under the skin and in the cavity - AMAzinG

honey chicken - we use raw honey, garlic, orange juice usually I use ginger and soy - but I bet you can omit that and it will still be good.

SorGold

Post Thu, Jan 06 2011, 11:31 pm
My family likes chicken cacciatore (spelling???) I have a recipe that you make from scratch. Let me know if you're interested or else pour your favorite jar of marinara sauce over the chicken. I don't think its aged or has sulfites.

aidelmaidel

Post Thu, Jan 06 2011, 11:58 pm
Yes I would like chicken cacciatore recipe please!

I am the only one in the house who will eat "hot" tomatoes.

DH will eat ketchup, sauce, but no hot tomatoes.
DD#1 will eat ketchup but not sauce.
DD#2 will eat sauce but not ketchup.

Yeah, its a pain between allergies and pickiness.

cbsmommy

Post Fri, Jan 07 2011, 1:20 am
Mayo chicken

On the bottom of a 9x13 pan layer:
1 onion, sliced
4 carrots, sliced
1 celery stalk, sliced
1 sweet potato

Then top with chicken:
Spread mayo onto the chicken pieces

Top with liberal shaking of garlic, onion, parsley, and black pepper

Bake at 350 until done

aidelmaidel

Post Sun, Jan 09 2011, 9:20 pm
I tried the mustard/lemon juice/brown sugar/poppy seed chicken. My DH and I both liked it, but both kids were under the weather. I'm trying to decide what to try next.

mummiedearest

Post Sun, Jan 09 2011, 9:28 pm
honey mustard chicken--

combine unspecified amounts of honey and mustard. smother the chicken in it. I mean SMOTHER. do not be shy. I like to use chicken with skin, then overbake. the skin will get nice and crackly, but the meat will be lovely and juicy. if you use cutlets, don't overbake it.

"everything bagel" chicken--

mince a whole lot of onion and garlic. really. plenty. place chicken in pan. spray with cooking oil. pile minced onion and garlic on top. bake until chicken is done and onions/garlic are toasted on top. yup, it tastes like an everything bagel on chicken. quite good.

you can always sprinkle onion powder and cinnamon on chicken. it sounds strange, but it's very good.

you can also sprinkle salt and pepper on the chicken, then drizzle in lemon or orange juice.

you can bread chicken to bake it. instead of using plain eggs to bread it, you can mix some mustard in. the breading stays on better that way. you can also use mayo in place of eggs. I bread my chicken in almond flour mixed with spices. yummy.

try putting some fruit on your chicken. it can be good.

shaini

Post Sat, Jan 15 2011, 6:48 am
Are you able to have chicken with apples and apple juice/cider.

It's quite simple.

Brown the chicken and take out of the pot
Cut up apples and put them in the pot and then pour in some apple juice/cider (sorry I don't have quantities). Cook this for a short time then put everything in an ovenproof dish and cook in the oven until the chicken etc is tender.

tizunabi

Post Sat, Jan 15 2011, 12:21 pm
oven baked chicken

clean the chicken and put it in the oven ------- thats it.. (we always get compliments on the chicken).. Though it is best straight out of the oven/as fresh as possible..

also if you want it to be soft and not crispy, then cover it tightly with tin foil (it usually takes a bit longer to bake this way
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Recipe Collection -> Chicken/ Turkey