Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Shabbos robe- Jerusalem?

imayekara

Post Sat, Jan 08 2011, 3:21 pm
I would like to buy a shabbos robe cos I have two small kids and often spend all of shabbos in the house. Where can I buy one reasonably priced in Jerusalem? I wont spend like 350 shekels on one because I would not spend that on just one skirt that I worse OUT of the house never mind inside.
I know they are not cheap and I dont want to find one for like 50 shekels I am realistic but maybe 150-200?
So if you know of anywhere I can get one or maybe on sale?

Thanks!

mummy-bh

Post Sun, Jan 09 2011, 1:06 am
famix on malchei yisroel (sometimes!) has a selection of reasonably priced robes. I've not been there for a bit so I dont know what they have right now, but it may be worth a trip for you to see.

tsiggelle

Post Sun, Jan 09 2011, 1:30 am
bazaar shtraus has a limited amount of robes. on rechov shtrauss and on probably also on yecheskel

abound

Post Sun, Jan 09 2011, 2:34 am
Check all the booklets that come to the door for free, they are always having robe sales. (Lainyan, Tachlis etc)

imayekara

Post Sun, Jan 09 2011, 2:42 am
bmw wrote:
Check all the booklets that come to the door for free, they are always having robe sales. (Lainyan, Tachlis etc)

I dont get any of those, would you happen to have noticed anything?

imayekara

Post Wed, Jan 12 2011, 2:57 am
anyone???

Dev80

Post Wed, Jan 12 2011, 6:04 am
Good thing you bumped this, I saw an ad in the pirsumit this week, thought of you and then forgot 'cuz it was late at night. Here's the gist of the ad:

Lingerie Boutique blowout sale! this week only, everything between nis 200-300. Summer and winter robes for Shabbos and weekday. 27 Ezras Torah st. 2 flights down, sun-wed 8-10 pm, also by appointment 02-502-3742

I realize it's for today but maybe she'll allow you to make an appointment tomorrow or something.

imayekara

Post Sun, Jan 16 2011, 7:08 am
Dev80 wrote:
Good thing you bumped this, I saw an ad in the pirsumit this week, thought of you and then forgot 'cuz it was late at night. Here's the gist of the ad:

Lingerie Boutique blowout sale! this week only, everything between nis 200-300. Summer and winter robes for Shabbos and weekday. 27 Ezras Torah st. 2 flights down, sun-wed 8-10 pm, also by appointment 02-502-3742

I realize it's for today but maybe she'll allow you to make an appointment tomorrow or something.

Sad didnt see this til today

Dev80

Post Sun, Jan 16 2011, 9:07 am
call anyway and see if she'll make an exception. Let her know how you just heard about it.

Sorry Sad
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics