Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health
Anyone else's kids keep getting sick???

3mitzvos

Post Sun, Jan 16 2011, 9:59 am
My dd keeps getting sick! She just got over an extremely bad cough, went to gan for a week, and motzei shabbos woke up with 104F fever!!! It seems like every other week, it's something else! We went to the doctor today and he basically said that all kids this age (2 1/2 yrs old), if in gan, are sick all the time, especially if it's winter. Are anyone else's kids getting sick all the time? Should I be worried?

c.c.cookie

Post Sun, Jan 16 2011, 10:29 am
My 3 yr. old dd has been sick pretty much straight for 2 months: She had walking pneumonia, CMV, flu, some wacky virus that affected her knee and landed us in the emergency room, and now she's on anti-biotics for strep. She wasn't herself today, so I checked her temperature; she had 99.9. I just hope she's not coming down with something else now...
I remember 2 of my others were the same at this age, though I still think this one's a record.

gryp

Post Sun, Jan 16 2011, 11:35 am
Is she an oldest? My oldest got sick practically every week when he first started school.

c.c.cookie

Post Sun, Jan 16 2011, 11:44 am
GR wrote:
Is she an oldest? My oldest got sick practically every week when he first started school.

I don't think it matters if she's the oldest or not. My 3 yr. old is my fourth, and she's much worse than my oldest was.

ysydmom

Post Sun, Jan 16 2011, 11:54 am
yes, my dh used to get sick all the time. BH she is getting older so her immune system is getting better. Try vitamins or putting garlic in her ears that works well.

It's hard but she will grow out of it.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics