Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health
Potty trained in the summer what happened now???

lovemywig

Post Sun, Jan 16 2011, 8:27 pm
My dd was potty trained almost on her own in the summer took about 3 days and never had a problem. She once or twice had a wet panty on the way home from school but thats it.

The last few weeks she keeps on having wet accidents. Twice while changing her she started making and I was alarmed and showed her that she was making she looked all confused and touched her legs and said oh my my feet are getting wet. she didnt even notice it happening. I spoke to her doc and she said I should take in a urine sample so I did and it came back clean.

What can this be? Is it normal?

mummiedearest

Post Sun, Jan 16 2011, 9:38 pm
is she in school? if so, is everything ok at school?

my son regressed with potty training, and it took us a while to figure out that his morah was anything but loving. we pulled him out of that school, and he started back on the road of potty training.

don't freak out, I just wanted to give you the heads up that regressing in this area is a common sign that the child is anxious about something. if the urine tests are ok, check out the school situation.

lovemywig

Post Sun, Jan 16 2011, 9:42 pm
mummiedearest wrote:

my son regressed with potty training, and it took us a while to figure out that his morah was anything but loving. we pulled him out of that school, and he started back on the road of potty training.

don't freak out, I just wanted to give you the heads up that regressing in this area is a common sign that the child is anxious about something. if the urine tests are ok, check out the school situation.

She is in this school from may I dont think it could be the school.

mummiedearest

Post Sun, Jan 16 2011, 9:44 pm
lovemywig wrote:
mummiedearest wrote:

She is in this school from may I dont think it could be the school.

not necessarily the school itself. maybe there's a new kid there or something. just a suggestion. it could be anything.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics