Home

Standing up or sitting down?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Children's Health -> Toilet Training

Report offensive ad

View latest: 24h 48h 72h

imabima

Post Posted: Mon, Jan 17 2011, 5:42 pm       Post subject: Standing up or sitting down?
How do you teach a boy from the start? Standing or sitting? After they get the hang of sitting, do you teach standing? Most toilets are so high that standing for a three year old seems to be problematic unless you're at home with a stool.

amother

Post Posted: Mon, Jan 17 2011, 5:51 pm       Post subject: re: Standing up or sitting down?
Sat for about half a year. Then once watched his cousin go standing, came home and said he also wants to, and he did! Our toilets are pretty low.

yo'ma

Post Posted: Mon, Jan 17 2011, 6:10 pm       Post subject:
their choice

torahtots

Post Posted: Fri, Feb 11 2011, 5:15 am       Post subject: re: Standing up or sitting down?
Sitting. And you have to remind them to put their aiver down or it will spray everywhere. I don't know when they're old enough to aim well enough to do it standing, even if reaching wasn't an issue. They could stand on a step stool but I'd be afraid of them falling. I say when they're old enough to reach. My son is 2.5 and what's to do it standing up. I let him stand over the potty seat once but it got everywhere
View latest: 24h 48h 72h

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Children's Health -> Toilet Training
Page 1 of 1