Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Kosher Kitchen
What cut up veggies do you like?
Previous  1  2

Ruchel

Post Thu, Jul 27 2006, 12:45 pm
miriam wrote:
Ruchel wrote:
artichoke?

They are difficult to check for bugs.

Oh, that must be why I don't see them often. Too bad, I *love* them.

chen

Post Thu, Jul 27 2006, 1:06 pm
frummom wrote:
chen, if you can count coffee beans and cocoa beans, can I count potato chips and frosted flakes? Very Happy

But of course!

chen

Post Thu, Jul 27 2006, 1:07 pm
I like 'em all, as long as someone else cuts them up!

gryp

Post Thu, Jul 27 2006, 7:20 pm
chen LOL
ill second that.
celery too.

lubcoralsprings

Post Thu, Jul 27 2006, 7:33 pm
I like anything that I don't have to cut up myself. That's why I tend to buy baby carrots. But if someone was cutting them for me you better believe I would eat them. It's all the work that makes grabbing a bag of chips easy.

pacifier

Post Mon, Jul 31 2006, 11:39 am
SaraG wrote:
No one likes celery. !!!!!!!!!!!!

Truth be told, it’s a medium sized gathering, with fruit and other goodies, too, and not that many ladies eat the veggies. So, I make a very small platter, of just the most popualr stuff.

Another woman wants to contribute, and said she’d bring “other” veggies….she takeh brought celery a few times, then complained that no one ate it.!!

well if I were to come it would be nice to put some celery!!!
I hardly eat anything but I love tomato, cucumber,carrot and celery.(other veggies for a real meal would be: potato, sometimes zuchinni and corn).

jewgal84

Post Mon, Jul 31 2006, 11:46 am
My first 3 veggies would be: Baby carrots (easy!), red or green (bell?) peppers and mushrooms.

I would also varry with english cucumbers, sliced in circles with peel still on, or cherry tomatoes, not the grape ones, those would be too big and not edible in front of people Wink !

I agree with carrot on the celery part, I personally love celery but unless you're gonna provide yomtovdik floss... you might have ppl conversing with each other with strings coming out from between their teeth LOL !

Ever try baby corn, like from the can, those might go and it's pretty easy!!

Good luck!

jewgal84

Post Mon, Jul 31 2006, 11:48 am
I forgot to add; I like making my veggy platters colorful so I wouldn't choose my 3 veggies in the same color pattern ie: not cucumbers, green pepper and celery... rather my first choice (as written above): Baby carrots, peppers (green or red) and mushrooms!
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Kosher Kitchen