Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women -> Work at Home Mothers
Job wanted

amother

Post Wed, Dec 22 2010, 3:06 pm
I was wondering if anyone knew of an available at home job, in monsey, I'm a stay at home mom, with great experience.

I would appreciate any respond
Thank you

amother

Post Wed, Dec 22 2010, 3:16 pm
babysit

amother

Post Wed, Dec 22 2010, 3:49 pm
Op here,
I would like to do that (money wise) but I'm not good with other peoples kids, so I do babysit one neice, but that doesn't help me much as far as finances go. I would wish I can have another niece to babysit. But it doesn't look like thatll be happening anytime soon, that is why I'm asking if anyone knows of a job. Internet business or something.

amother

Post Wed, Dec 22 2010, 3:55 pm
when I needed to make money and couldnt work out of the house. I ran a mini day care out of my apartment. and had three babies. it made great cash, no taxes. and I got to be home.

doesnt have to neices.

JAWSCIENCE

Post Wed, Dec 22 2010, 4:51 pm
Do you have any skills? What are you good at?

amother

Post Wed, Dec 22 2010, 5:06 pm
I'm good with computers, I know my way around the internet. I worked in a major camp office, I worked in a payroll company. I left when I didn't want to be away from my kids all day. Now that they're in school I'm looking for something part time.
As for babysitting more kids, as I said I'd love to cause you make easy money there, I just don't think its fair to the kids if I'm not really cut out for other kids, my own extended family I love and can care for. I'm more of an office/store kind of person.

TwinsMommy

Post Wed, Dec 22 2010, 5:26 pm
how does babysitting equal no taxes? if it's not an official daycare it's still a schedule C sole prop, no? All babysitters pay taxes.

I recruit for two companies--- both positions are sales related... pm me if you're interested--- flexible hours and good $. no dealing with kids required. Smile

JAWSCIENCE

Post Wed, Dec 22 2010, 5:34 pm
amother wrote:
I'm good with computers, I know my way around the internet. I worked in a major camp office, I worked in a payroll company. I left when I didn't want to be away from my kids all day. Now that they're in school I'm looking for something part time.
As for babysitting more kids, as I said I'd love to cause you make easy money there, I just don't think its fair to the kids if I'm not really cut out for other kids, my own extended family I love and can care for. I'm more of an office/store kind of person.

I have reviewed a few internet job opportunities on website:
http://www.squidoo.com/great-w.....-home

There are a lot of direct sales opportunities on the web as well but you should be wary and make sure you have a personality for sales and actually like the product.

Yippie

Post Mon, Jan 31 2011, 1:12 pm
pm me if ur still interested

e1234

Post Mon, Jan 31 2011, 2:31 pm
are you interested in sales

if so PM me

Hee Hee

Post Wed, Feb 16 2011, 2:51 pm
If ur interested in hosting an event for ur neighborhood and getting paid for it. you can PM Me
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Working Women -> Work at Home Mothers