Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Child-related inquiries
ISO childrens shoe store with good fit

superjew

Post Wed, Feb 16 2011, 5:36 pm
I'm ready to buy my ds his first pair of shoes!!! Woohoo!! Very Happy I want a place in Flatbush that does good fittings and not too expensive.

Name, adress and estimate price range would be awesome!
Thanks!

newmother

Post Wed, Feb 16 2011, 9:58 pm
Teschers in boro park is known as the place to go for a first pair of shoes. I recently went with ds and they are extremely sweet and very helpful. It seems that the price range for baby shoes in jewish stores is between $40 and $80 (from what I have been told)

5013 16th Avenue
(718) 851-0908

greeneyes

Post Wed, Feb 16 2011, 11:20 pm
We went to Footsteps on King's Highway (I think between Ocean Parkway & East 7th). They didn't have a big selection of shoes that would be suitable for the first pair, there were just a few pairs to choose from. However, we did find one that we liked, & I was pleased with the service & felt confident that my daughter was fit properly. IIRC, the shoes were around $60. spent less. There's also J Steps on Avenue J between Coney Island Ave & E. 12th (owned by the same people who own Footsteps). At J Steps, you can ask if they have something cheaper & they often have a few pairs that they can give a better price on.

cuties' mom

Post Thu, Feb 17 2011, 8:42 am
I agree with the two above posts. If you're willing to go to boro park, Teschers is considered the best. Just don't go on Sunday afternoon or you may have to wait a few hours. If you don't want to go to boro park, I like J Steps on Avenue J. They're the outlet for Footsteps so they're a little cheaper. They're also not as busy as Teschers. I don't live in Brooklyn, but these are my 2 favorite shoe stores.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Child-related inquiries