Home

Cheapest place to buy meat in Brooklyn

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries

Report offensive ad

View latest: 24h 48h 72h

EMmom

Post Posted: Fri, Feb 18 2011, 1:38 pm       Post subject: Cheapest place to buy meat in Brooklyn
Haven't been living in Brooklyn for a couple of years now but I plan on goign next week so I'm out of the loop in terms of prices. I would like to buy meat - particularly chicken cutlets - some groceries and maybe even stock up for pesach. Anyone know the cheapest place to buy meat or other groceries? I don't mind going to more than one store if different stores have different deals (but I would like to stick to Flatbush)

TIA

sneakermom

Post Posted: Sat, Feb 19 2011, 8:58 pm       Post subject: re: Cheapest place to buy meat in Brooklyn
I think the kollel store is the cheapest. They do have sales on diff meat's you can check it out online on watsonsale.com, look for krm.

bigsis144

Post Posted: Sat, Feb 19 2011, 10:16 pm       Post subject: re: Cheapest place to buy meat in Brooklyn
I think KRM is related to Moisha's on M and E. 3rd in Flatbush (when you get deliveries, both names are printed on the boxes), and Moisha's has pretty good meat prices too -- boneless chicken breasts (that's what you mean by cutlets?) cost from between $3.49 and $2.99.

Avi Glatt on Quentin and E. 10th also has good specials.

Watsonsale.com is a good place to check if you don't get the weekly ad circulars --
Moisha's Discount
Avi Glatt

Also The Vues Online --
Pic N' Pay has the lowest meat prices I've ever seen, but I don't know about their hashgacha. It says Lubavitch, but the names of the mashgichim weren't familiar to the rabbanim I've asked. I'd love to know what the story is, 'cuz they really do have cheap prices.
View latest: 24h 48h 72h

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Page 1 of 1