Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Help Wanted
Dh turning bald
Previous  1  2

behappysk

Post Tue, Feb 22 2011, 9:21 am
mum2b wrote:
I heard that balding happens because of the Mitzva
Huh? Never heard of that one!
Anyway, dh was quite empty when we got married and now 5 years down the line there's almost nothing left to cut in the front when he gets a haircut. But if there's nothing to do about it why aggravate over it

Chanie

Post Tue, Feb 22 2011, 10:00 am
My husbands hair was thining when we got married (he was 22) At the time, he wore bangs to cover up the receding hairline. But as the hair continued to recede, I asked him to stop leaving the hair long in front..... I think it's better to wear your baldness with pride then to always be selfconsious.
We joke about his hair loss all the time, but we dont try to fight it.
Like he took out a comb to comb his hair as he's preparing to take a new licence picture, the guy taking the picture of him bursted out laughing. I think humor is the only way to get past it.

Chana Miriam S

Post Tue, Feb 22 2011, 11:14 am
I never thought I could be attracted to a bald man, but my husband who had fairly long, curly hair when we met went bald quickly. At our wedding when he was 22 he had hair but by the birth of our first child when he was 25, it was very thin and shortly thereafter, he lost most of it. Thankfully Patrick Stewart was big on TNG at the time and he started clipping most of his hair off. He rocks the look. In fact, his kippas have gotten bigger, but they keep his head warmer.

I would not trade him for a model with hair.

ewa-jo

Post Tue, Feb 22 2011, 11:19 am
I worked in a professional salon supply store once and we sold Nioxin, which doesn't do anything to grow more hair, but helps your hair and scalp to stay healthy and promotes growth. It was very popular.

http://www.nioxin.com/en/home.aspx

prestige

Post Tue, Feb 22 2011, 11:24 am
Thank you ewa-jo, ill try it...

IloveHashem613

Post Tue, Feb 22 2011, 2:06 pm
Chanie wrote:
My husbands hair was thining when we got married (he was 22) At the time, he wore bangs to cover up the receding hairline. But as the hair continued to recede, I asked him to stop leaving the hair long in front..... I think it's better to wear your baldness with pride then to always be selfconsious.
We joke about his hair loss all the time, but we dont try to fight it.
Like he took out a comb to comb his hair as he's preparing to take a new licence picture, the guy taking the picture of him bursted out laughing. I think humor is the only way to get past it.

I agree 100%. I have a cousin who started balding very early in life and he always jokes about it and makes fun of himself and it shows that he has confidence in himself and makes it not look as bad..
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics