Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Toddlers
Took away DDs sussy..
Previous  1  2

amother

Post Mon, Feb 21 2011, 9:43 pm
op here with an update!

after 15 nights of torturous crying, she went to sleep peacefully on the 16 night. HURRAY!
she doesn't ask for her sussy anymore, she sometimes plays with her baby sisters and I caught her putting it into her mouth on shabbos! she actually spit it out and threw it across the bed! she knows she doesn't want it.
the main reason we decided it was time to get rid of her sussy is because she wanted it constantly, she was obsessed with it and that her teeth are no longer straight (being in the dental world I know the realities of appliances etc)

now our only problem is getting her to NAP when she is home! she is sometimes napping at play group but at home, forget about it! she does not go down as easily as she used to!! Sad
on shabbos I take her into bed with me while I nap, and many mornings she wakes up around 5-7am screaming so dh brings her to his bed. I think she wakes up because she shares a wall with our neighbors kids room and they must be waking her up!
any suggestions on this one?

devorahh

Post Thu, Feb 24 2011, 10:52 am
Freidasima ....thanks your post just made my day!
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics