Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Budgeting & Bargains
Amazon mom- some questions

twentyone

Post Tue, Mar 01 2011, 9:29 pm
Ok so I ordered pampers I paid 20 dollars for pampers size 2 cause I had a 10 dollars coupon from the baby talk magazine and I used subscribe and save I also ordered luvs size 4 for 26 dollars, now my questions are what happens if I don't cancel my subscription after 3 month will they automaticly charge me? Also will I get same thing delivered in 2 month without prior notice? And what happens if I do cancel? When do I cancel it after I receive my order? Will I be able 2 subscribe again to subscribe and save the next time I want to buy pampers? Or is it a one time thing? Anyone who can help me explain how the system works I would greatly appreciate it!

wtvr

Post Tue, Mar 01 2011, 9:59 pm
If you don't cancel, you will just receive your order again in 3 months, or however often you signed up for. You will get it at whatever the price is then. (Your discounts won't be reapplied, only the 30% off amazon mom). You can cancel at anytime- I usually wait till my order has been shipped, to make sure the original order isn't cancelled. You can subscribe and cancel as many times as you want. Hope that helps!

seeker

Post Tue, Mar 01 2011, 10:23 pm
What she said, and I always choose 6 months so I have plenty of time to cancel in case I forget!

wtvr

Post Tue, Mar 01 2011, 10:38 pm
Btw, with baby items (diapers, wipes) you have free returns, up to a year I think. So if you do forget to cancel, and do get something by mistake, you can always return.

twentyone

Post Wed, Mar 02 2011, 7:25 pm
Thanks for ur replies they sent me an email that 2 more free month was added to my amazon prime because order was over 25 dollars do I still cancel it? Also how do I cancel, when I press cancel subscribtion for the pampers will that automatically unsubscribe me from amazon mom and then when I want to order again I just click to subscribe and save again? Thanks in advance!

ganizzy

Post Wed, Mar 02 2011, 7:33 pm
go to ur account and click my subscribe and save
then unsubscribe from the diapers. ur amazon mom wont be cancelled. if u get more coupons u can try again in a month or so to use them or by then they will have other coupons
for future reference u were able to use 3 coupons as well as there was a $2 coupon on amazon for pampers. u are able to buy a case for 59 cents

wtvr

Post Wed, Mar 02 2011, 7:34 pm
They don't unsubscribe you from amazon mom, they just unsubscribe your automatic order subscription (subscribe and save). You still get to keep the amazon prime.

yummydd

Post Wed, Mar 02 2011, 7:40 pm
Just btw they also send a reminder email before the next shipment is due to ship and you can cancel it then.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Budgeting & Bargains