Home

Not treating children very well

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Judaism -> Halachic Questions and Discussions

Report offensive ad

View latest: 24h 48h 72h

amother

Post Posted: Fri, Apr 01 2011, 11:03 am       Post subject: not treating children very well
I have a neighbor who cofided in me that when she babysat she did not treat the children very well. she use to hit them (not very hard) or tease them with their food to get a reaction out of them. or she used to scare them by putting them down a slide that they did not like. it was not excessive but still its not the way to treat children, and she knows that. now she has so much guilt about the way she treat these children. I know what she did was not okay but now she feels very guilty. what could she do to make it up to these children or their parents and how do you ask mechilah from small children.
please help since I do not know what to say to this person

manyhats

Post Posted: Fri, Apr 01 2011, 11:59 am       Post subject: re: not treating children very well
Perhaps neighbor can consult with Rav
View latest: 24h 48h 72h

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Judaism -> Halachic Questions and Discussions
Page 1 of 1