Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
Synthetic shaitel- wanna try out a new color

amommy

Post Sun, Apr 03 2011, 3:40 pm
all of my shaitels r brown and im thinking of going blond. I just dont want to invest in a good shaitel if im not sure ill feel good in the new color. therefore I was thinking of getting a synthetic one and seeing if I like it first before I buy a real one. does anyone know of a good company with synthetic hair that looks good and natural(especially their blond ones). please let me know. and how long did it look good for?

Earnest

Post Sun, Apr 03 2011, 3:46 pm
Why not go to a 'beauty supply store' in downtown Brooklyn and choose a wig there. They cost around $50, and sometimes there are workers who cut the shaitel while you're wearing it, for an additonal 15 dollars. That is an excellent way to 'try out' a different color or style. Wink

Yocheved84

Post Sun, Apr 03 2011, 3:57 pm
Earnest is right. By the courthouse downtown--Joralemon (sp?) St/Jay St/Borough Hall. The stores over there have tons of wigs....

chocolate moose

Post Sun, Apr 03 2011, 4:47 pm
Amommy, is your dark hair going to show through the cap or the sides? You might end up dying your own hair.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels