Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Tablecloth store in Boro Park?

de_goldy

Post Mon, Apr 11 2011, 10:03 pm
Where could I go in Boro Park to buy a nice tablecloth?
Thanks!

Nikki

Post Mon, Apr 11 2011, 10:26 pm
How much do you want to spend? Steinmetz has georgeous tablecloths but they cost at least $300 is that your price range?

de_goldy

Post Mon, Apr 11 2011, 10:33 pm
No, definitely not! Want to spend under $100.

Is this the steinmetz in a basement store? Someone just told me they have great selection and great prices. Hmm....

Thanks for mentioning that, Nikki. Anywhere else I can go?

reed

Post Mon, Apr 11 2011, 10:36 pm
Steinmetz is a basement on 46th street between 17th and 18th avenues. They have a large selection in all price ranges.

Six boyz

Post Mon, Apr 11 2011, 10:40 pm
Go to closeout connection, their prices are between 30-80 on the real nice ones, and 20 on pl ain ones

yihyetov

Post Mon, Apr 11 2011, 10:43 pm
I actually went to this store called "close out connections" and they hav a whole wall of shabbos and yom tov table cloths that are very mechubad for veeerrry cheap. and they wash well too. I thnk they all range from $20-$50 depending on the size. and then a few isles over they hav like a more...how do I say it? like a frilly, old worldly, rebbish looking fancy tablecloths for a bit more money. check it out.

Nikki

Post Mon, Apr 11 2011, 10:46 pm
Tablecloths are very expensive if you get the originals and then closeout connections has an immitation one that I saw them look very nice. If you are not particular it's definitely worth it to go there. I'm not sure how Closeout Connections wash though. That is probably your only choice because Green's Bed and Bath is also very expensive and so is Deco Dine.

Grandmama

Post Mon, Apr 11 2011, 10:54 pm
Steinmetz has the originals and the copies too. Her prices are very reasonable, and as with everything you get what you pay for. She can advise you and tell you what is best for your needs. I always shop there and have been very satisfied. Closeout connection has some nice ones too but not the same.

de_goldy

Post Mon, Apr 11 2011, 10:56 pm
Thanks.
I think I will check out both steinmetz and closeout connections tomorrow and see what best suits my needs.
Thanks everybody for the help!

overworked

Post Mon, Apr 11 2011, 11:22 pm
I used to get by the chinese place between 49th & 50 on 13th ave nice & reasonable

de_goldy

Post Tue, Apr 12 2011, 8:30 am
Do I have to call and make an appointment to Steinmetz or is it a walk in kind of place?

geshmak

Post Tue, Apr 12 2011, 8:33 am
de_goldy wrote:
Do I have to call and make an appointment to Steinmetz or is it a walk in kind of place?

You walk in. She's on 46th Street, between 17 & 18th Avenues.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries