Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers
DID YOU RECENTLY MOVE?

queen

Post Wed, May 10 2006, 10:25 am
Bed, Bath & Beyond sends a 20% off coupon on total order, to all those who have recently moved.
If you received one- and don't have a need for it, I'D GREATLY APPRECIATE YOUR PASSING IT ONTO ME.

Thanks in advance!

yrs1025

Post Wed, May 10 2006, 12:12 pm
I find that we get them all the time. FYI: they take their coupons even after they expire. Sometimes, they have a pile of them by the register and will give you some coupons to use.

DefyGravity

Post Wed, May 10 2006, 12:21 pm
I'm so annoyed because I had a ton of BB&B coupons saved up (I rarely make it out there, and had quite a collection). Anways, my friend wanted to go on Sunday, so I looked for my stash of coupons, but they were nowhere to be found. As it turns out, my husband had trashed them, "because they'd all expired anyway." ARGH! I've told him a billion times that they always take them regardless, but he still didn't believe me.
When I went to BB&B, I asked the cashier if they'll take expired coupons. She was like, are you kidding? Of course we do! (I know they do, but wanted to be able to tell my husband that he's wrong).

At least I still have tons of giftcards from my wedding, but I was still annoyed that I didn't have a coupon.

batya_d

Post Wed, May 10 2006, 12:28 pm
BB&B also takes coupons from Linens N'Things.

DefyGravity

Post Wed, May 10 2006, 12:31 pm
batya_d wrote:
BB&B also takes coupons from Linens N'Things.

THEY DO?????

ARGH!!!! My husband had found a Linens N' Things coupon, but I told him that that wouldn't help me!!!!

Oh well. . .

Shimmysmom

Post Wed, May 10 2006, 1:46 pm
you can also take your coupon with a reciept and they will give you back money!!!! at least that is what we did after we got married- we actually filled another whole cart full or stuff did not have to pay AND walked out with money!

shoy18

Post Wed, May 10 2006, 2:10 pm
I have one I dont need, would you like it?

shopaholic

Post Wed, May 10 2006, 4:40 pm
I just got one cuz we moved, but when I went to use it they told me it was off 1 item., not the total order. Is this a big card that they mail you or in a package from USPS with other coupons?

queen

Post Thu, May 11 2006, 6:18 am
Ours came in an envelope from BB&B with a welcome letter... and coupon printed on letter. A coupon for 20% off ENTIRE order.
momof3- I'm guessing you had the card with you which only takes off of one item.

Anyhow... needless to say, I'm becoming a fast fan of this store, which is why I was asking.... Smile

shopaholic

Post Thu, May 11 2006, 6:36 am
Oh, I've become a big fan too, except we went to Target first & bought most stuff there. Thay have great curtains though.

DefyGravity

Post Thu, May 11 2006, 7:37 am
I LOVE BB&B. I registered there for my bridal shower, brought back most of the gifts, and bought a laptop with the cash I got back!

queen

Post Fri, May 12 2006, 6:39 am
LOL Defy!

well it doesn't seem as if anyone here has moved recently & received the coupon... but keep me in mind please for the future. Very Happy we recently moved & using my 20% off coupon I saved almost $100. embarrassed embarrassed embarrassed embarrassed embarrassed

Now you know why I find this coupon so valuable!!!!

DefyGravity

Post Fri, May 12 2006, 8:13 am
I just realized that the Linen's N Things coupon I have is off the entire purchase. Will BB&B honor that coupon?

batya_d

Post Fri, May 12 2006, 10:36 am
DefyGravity wrote:
I just realized that the Linen's N Things coupon I have is off the entire purchase. Will BB&B honor that coupon?

I'm pretty sure they will.

When I was registered for my wedding at LNT we exchanged/bought so many things and used so many coupons (from both LNT and BB&B) that I didn't know which way was up (twin sheets and king sheets kept arriving from the registry and they all looked identical, I just couldn't keep my pretty little kallah head on straight), B"H my mom seemed to know what she was doing...

sheshycoco

Post Mon, Aug 28 2006, 10:56 am
Defy, my husband also trashes them, he says we don't need them, and they are huge. True we haven't been fr a while, but every so often. I guess I never knew myself they take them even after they expire, so can't really complain.

chocolate moose

Post Mon, Aug 28 2006, 11:57 am
I USED MIne yesterday. see my post about how they forgot to charge me for something!

DefyGravity

Post Mon, Aug 28 2006, 12:00 pm
sheshycoco wrote:
Defy, my husband also trashes them, he says we don't need them, and they are huge. True we haven't been fr a while, but every so often. I guess I never knew myself they take them even after they expire, so can't really complain.

I owe a BIG apology to my husband - - I found the coupons that I thought he'd thrown away!!!

Regardless, the past two months we've been receiving BB&B coupons EVERY week!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics