Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Vacation and Traveling
Clean value motel/hotel in catskills?cheap/free stuff to so?

Tweedledee

Post Fri, Jun 17 2011, 8:29 am
my family has never been on vacation and I really wanna bring my family to the country this summer for a coupla days but there is VERY little money to spare. I wanna take them to a cheap non jewish hotel like a motel six, or super 8 and bring my own food with a hot plate, and spend the time doing free/cheap things like picnicking or visiting historical sites/trainrides, ect.

I am looking for a recommendation for a clean value motel in the falsberg/liberty/montecello vicinity and recommendations for free and cheap things to do. remember I never go tot he country so what you might think is boring and old hat, I probably havent done ye so lay it on me. I just really think my kids need some fresh air and room to stretch their legs.

Tweedledee

Post Fri, Jun 17 2011, 8:44 am
I would also do tannersville, and the hotel doesn't have to be a major chain as long as its clean.

Mama Bear

Post Fri, Jun 17 2011, 9:17 am
Super 8 in Monticello is very clean and right near all the frum shopping and colonies.

Tweedledee

Post Fri, Jun 17 2011, 9:48 am
YAYAY. I'll go check out the rates on the w4bsite. thanx
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics