Home

If you eat cholov Yisroel...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Recipe Collection -> Dairy & Pareve Meals

Report offensive ad

View latest: 24h 48h 72h

imabima

Post Posted: Thu, Jun 16 2011, 7:58 am       Post subject: If you eat cholov Yisroel...
Do you eat Morningstar Farm Grillers Vegan burger. The hechshar is O-K D, but according to the label there are no actual milchig ingredients. I called OK and they said even though there may be no milchig ingredients, they go through the same hot oil as the ones with milchig ingredients.

Would you eat it?

StrawberrySmoothie

Post Posted: Thu, Jun 16 2011, 9:21 am       Post subject: re: If you eat cholov Yisroel...
No

OOTBubby

Post Posted: Thu, Jun 16 2011, 9:34 am       Post subject:
No

Amazing weight loss program -- ask me how! See my ad with the topic "Lose Weight Quickly and Easily" in the Weight loss and exercise section for more information.

drumjj

Post Posted: Thu, Jun 16 2011, 9:40 am       Post subject:
nope

Liba

Post Posted: Thu, Jun 16 2011, 10:22 am       Post subject:
no.

Liba

Post Posted: Thu, Jun 16 2011, 10:22 am       Post subject:
no.

chocolate moose

Post Posted: Thu, Jun 16 2011, 12:05 pm       Post subject:
absolutely not.

shlomitsmum

Post Posted: Thu, Jun 16 2011, 12:44 pm       Post subject: re: If you eat cholov Yisroel...
Not a chance Very Happy

Raisin

Post Posted: Thu, Jun 16 2011, 12:45 pm       Post subject: re: If you eat cholov Yisroel...
I don't know if they are available in the US, but tival veggie burgers are yummy and pareve. (zoglo brand is not nearly as good)

mama-star

Post Posted: Thu, Jun 16 2011, 5:31 pm       Post subject: re: If you eat cholov Yisroel...
no way

ClaRivka

Post Posted: Thu, Jun 16 2011, 5:33 pm       Post subject:
no

NotInNJMommy

Post Posted: Thu, Jun 16 2011, 5:41 pm       Post subject:
no

SunshineWoman

Post Posted: Thu, Jun 16 2011, 6:08 pm       Post subject:
I think some of their products are parave

May

Post Posted: Thu, Jun 16 2011, 6:11 pm       Post subject: re: If you eat cholov Yisroel...
If the only reason they are D is because of the hot oil, then yes, I think would eat it. But we hold that Chalav Yisrael is a big chumra in the US - my Rav encourages because it is easy enough, but doesn't feel that it's essential. So while I do eat striclty Cholov Yisrael, I'd be more lenient on things like this.

flowerpower

Post Posted: Thu, Jun 16 2011, 6:38 pm       Post subject:
Never!

mammele26

Post Posted: Thu, Jun 16 2011, 6:55 pm       Post subject: re: If you eat cholov Yisroel...
Nope.

shanie5

Post Posted: Thu, Jun 16 2011, 8:27 pm       Post subject:
SunshineWoman wrote:
I think some of their products are parave

yeah, I think the chik'n strips are parve.

myfriends715

Post Posted: Fri, Jun 17 2011, 8:06 am       Post subject:
yes, if you eat dairy equipment u can eat it

http://lb1f.lilypie.com/gFz6m4.png

Mommy3.5

Post Posted: Fri, Jun 17 2011, 10:34 am       Post subject:
No. and I would not give it to a dairy allergic person either. there is a real possibility of dairy issues. there are other brands that are pareve.
View latest: 24h 48h 72h

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Recipe Collection -> Dairy & Pareve Meals
Page 1 of 1