Home

Kosher Culinary School on Jdeal!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Budgeting & Bargains

Report offensive ad

View latest: 24h 48h 72h

JAWSCIENCE

Post Posted: Fri, Jun 24 2011, 11:11 am       Post subject: Kosher Culinary School on Jdeal!
I took one of the couples classes at CKCA (Center for Kosher Culinary Arts) and had such a good time. I really wanted to go back to take other classes (they have fun interesting classes on things like foods of asia, french pastry, bbq, cake decorating etc.) but it's kind of pricey. So I was thrilled to see it appear on jdeal! I all ready bought the deal I am so excited!

Here's the link if you are interested:
http://www.jdeal.com/?did=6217.....5&ty=4

~ Complimentary ad for being a mod

Dini20

Post Posted: Fri, Jun 24 2011, 11:56 am       Post subject:
Wow that's a great deal! I'm going to buy it too - I love cooking classes!

JAWSCIENCE

Post Posted: Fri, Jun 24 2011, 12:10 pm       Post subject: re: Kosher Culinary School on Jdeal!
Disclaimer: apparently if you click the link and purchase I get 5$ to spend on jdeal. My cousin just got one and I was surprised to receive an email to that affect. So... please click the link if you will buy. Lol. I did not know jdeal had this policy. I thought it was only groupon.
View latest: 24h 48h 72h

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Budgeting & Bargains
Page 1 of 1