Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Nice/fun outing for kids that I can manage by myself.

6coop

Post Sat, Jun 25 2011, 10:02 pm
Looking for someplace in Long Island, Queens, or Brooklyn (that has easy parking).

My dh can't take off work this week and I really wanted to take my kids on a nice outing (preferably one that that doesn't include the park or library, which we always do). I k"h have 7 kids including a newborn, so I need someplace where I can manage all of them by myself. Any suggestions are appreciated. Thanks.

tzipp

Post Sat, Jun 25 2011, 10:11 pm
The Prospect Park Zoo is great for this, it's small enough that it's manageable, and partly indoors so if it's hot it will be ok. Bring lunch, and you can sit inside or outside at tables.

gold21

Post Sat, Jun 25 2011, 10:13 pm
theres an amazing place in staten island called Chelsea Playground

its an indoor playground, with an indoor jungle gym, a small baby area, and lots of imagination stuff, like a pretend classroom, pretend fire station, pretend post office, pretend grocery, etc

best for kids ages 2-10 I would say

really easy to manage your kids there, its set up very well

theres a gate that locks to keep your kids in the play area, and the staff are outside that gate, before the exit door, and they watch the gate like a hawk basically. not that you should rely on them to watch your kids, but they are pretty on top of things.

its also a pretty small place, so its very hard to get lost there. its set up in a way that maximizes an area thats really not very large at all, with everything in a circle surrounding a little food court

maybe google it?

chulentalakiddush

Post Sat, Jun 25 2011, 11:28 pm
KidsNAction in Brooklyn on McDonald ave and ave I (I think). It's an indoor play place that my kids love and serves kosher pizza. I've also taken them to Chuck E Cheese, but that might be tricky for you to keep an eye on all of them.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries