Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Looking for private pool in brooklyn to rent or use 2/wk

Greenbelle

Post Wed, Jun 29 2011, 11:49 am
Hello friends,
I am seeking a private pool in brooklyn to use to teach my 7 year old boy and 8 year old girl to swim. I have a life guard/instructor to teach them. He will be soley responsible for them. My seven year old has chronic lung disease and swimming would increase his stamina and lung capacity. I would need it on friday and sunday. If anyone has a pool or knows of someone who does it would be very helpful. Money is definately an issue so please let me know what the cost would be. thank you.

chaya35

Post Wed, Jun 29 2011, 11:58 am
I saw advertised in the Torah Times that Manhattan Beach MBBC they have a outdoor heated pool . $10 Adults and $5 kids under 12. No membership required. Women's hours are Mon. & Wed. 6-9 pm and Sun. 10-12pm. Men's hours are Tuesday 6-9 pm and Sun. 1-3 pm. They also give swimming lessons and rent out to daycamps. (728)891-2018.

Greenbelle

Post Wed, Jun 29 2011, 2:05 pm
thanx chaya for the info, the thing is that I am looking for a private pool because my swim instructor is male and my children are male and female; so mens and women's hours dont really help me.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries