Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Times Square in Manhattan

dare2dream

Post Mon, Jun 27 2011, 3:55 pm
I'm thinking of going with my husband to Manhattan tonight & I wanted to go walking in Times Square but I'm not sure where we can park our car to walk around. Is there any place near there that we can park inexpensively?

pumpernickle

Post Mon, Jun 27 2011, 5:51 pm
Inexpensive and times square don't really go together... U will probably be better off taking a train.

Prez

Post Mon, Jun 27 2011, 8:59 pm
I don't know if you still need this, but Central parking has a website where you can print out coupons for $15 or $20- depends on area- for up to 6 hours. ( centralparkingny.com? not sure)You choose which area and garage and then you print out the coupon- that has the address on it. It ends up saving lots- I use it all the time!

jewels

Post Mon, Jun 27 2011, 9:09 pm
You can park on the street after 7pm on most side streets around Times Square. You have to pay until midnight but it's still cheaper than a lot. Just to give you an idea, you can definitely park on 44 through 48th st between 6 and 7 aves, or further down between 5 and 6.

dare2dream

Post Tue, Jun 28 2011, 12:34 pm
Thanks Jewels...that's what we ended up doing & we had a great time!!

abcd

Post Tue, Jun 28 2011, 12:55 pm
After midnight it's usually pretty easy to find parking Smile

faigie

Post Tue, Jun 28 2011, 5:16 pm
where is there to eat around times square that isnt too expensive?

mamacita

Post Wed, Jun 29 2011, 1:48 am
Beware the Naked Cowgirl who poses with people for money in Times Square. BH I was there without DH, because one thing I'll say, she's makpid on truth in advertising . . .

jewels

Post Wed, Jun 29 2011, 4:54 pm
faigie wrote:
where is there to eat around times square that isnt too expensive?

Not sure if you still need this info but Clubhouse and Le Marais are both on 46 bet 6 and 7 and (like I posted before Wink ) it's easy to find street parking. Clubhouse is definitely cheaper than Le Marais but it's more of a young atmosphere, think loud music, young crowd etc..

ysydmom

Post Wed, Jun 29 2011, 5:11 pm
Kosher Deluxe is even cheaper and it's right off Time Square on 46th bet. 5th & 6th. LeMarais does have a $20 steak and fries dinner and a $22 grilled chicken and fries dinner which you can substitue for salad and steak or salad and chicken.

faigie

Post Wed, Jun 29 2011, 9:45 pm
thanks people!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries