Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Cleaning & Laundry
Cheapest place to buy feminine hygiene products?

amother

Post Fri, Jul 01 2011, 8:45 am
BH I am regular, so I go through a significant amount of both pads and tampons (I like to double up for a few reasons). And they are pretty expensive. Are there any cheap places to get them? For example buying diapers through amazon/mom + subscribe and save is a great deal. Does something like this exist for tampons/pads?

TIA.

amother

Post Fri, Jul 01 2011, 8:48 am
(I meant to post this under Finances, but clicked on the wrong sub-forum I guess. Feel free to make fun... embarrassed )

MaBelleVie

Post Fri, Jul 01 2011, 11:17 am
A quick search on Amazon revealed that they do, indeed, have subscribe and save options for feminine hygiene products.

obagys

Post Fri, Jul 01 2011, 12:39 pm
If you have the time, print out or clip coupons and you can almost always get these things for free or dirt cheap at drug stores (CVS, Walgreens, etc). I haven't paid for a single package of pads since I got into couponing several years ago. Because they never go bad, I get several packages each time they are free, and now I have accumulated around 75 packages!! I know that sounds crazy, but they never go bad, I have the storage space, and I B"H have 5 girls (oldest just turned 10) who will benefit, lol.

Also, always sign up for free samples from the companies websites, I've gotten a bunch of free hygiene products (pads, tampons, feminine wipes, etc) this way also. No, samples won't last long, but every bit helps!

chocolate moose

Post Fri, Jul 01 2011, 1:05 pm
If I can, I buy at Target. Sometimes the dollar store ones smell bad; I guess they weren't stored properly.

anon for this

Post Fri, Jul 01 2011, 2:10 pm
obagys wrote:
If you have the time, print out or clip coupons and you can almost always get these things for free or dirt cheap at drug stores (CVS, Walgreens, etc). I haven't paid for a single package of pads since I got into couponing several years ago. Because they never go bad, I get several packages each time they are free, and now I have accumulated around 75 packages!! I know that sounds crazy, but they never go bad, I have the storage space, and I B"H have 5 girls (oldest just turned 10) who will benefit, lol.

Also, always sign up for free samples from the companies websites, I've gotten a bunch of free hygiene products (pads, tampons, feminine wipes, etc) this way also. No, samples won't last long, but every bit helps!

I still have pads from October 2007, when they were free after extrabucks all month at CVS.

ra_mom

Post Fri, Jul 01 2011, 3:48 pm
Costco! Less than half price.

obagys

Post Fri, Jul 01 2011, 3:50 pm
anon for this wrote:
obagys wrote:

I still have pads from October 2007, when they were free after extrabucks all month at CVS.

Yes! Me too! Ah, the good old days of ECBs without limits.

jbf

Post Fri, Jul 01 2011, 3:56 pm
Costco! They also have $4 off coupons there so when they do, I stock up!

Merrymom

Post Sat, Jul 02 2011, 8:31 pm
I get coupons from the weekend paper and then wait until they go on sale. You can get the coupons doubled on certain days as well. This is the way I shop for nearly everything so my grocery bill is pretty low compared to most other people.

Lady Godiva

Post Sat, Jul 02 2011, 8:40 pm
Costco's cheap if you like what they carry. I only like O.B. tampons--they're tiny and the most comfortable in my opinion (but they don't go on sale Mad ), and Carefree thong liners, so I end up buying both at Target, which I've found to have the best prices on those.

anon for this

Post Sat, Jul 02 2011, 9:10 pm
obagys wrote:
anon for this wrote:
obagys wrote:

Yes! Me too! Ah, the good old days of ECBs without limits.

October 07 was something else, because there were so many items free after ECB all month long, items with coupons (I think I recently finished my Pantene and Samy from that month too). On the plus side, now you don't have to wait 48 hours for your ECBs to print anymore, and you can get rainchecks when the store's out of stock.

notme

Post Mon, Oct 20 2014, 6:25 pm
I like the target brand pads and liners.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Cleaning & Laundry