Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Vacation and Traveling
Who has bungalows or rooms available for the weekend nr NY

Mevater

Post Thu, Jul 21 2011, 6:17 pm
Need 2 or 3 rooms or large bungalow.

groisamomma

Post Thu, Jul 21 2011, 9:27 pm
check out Camp Yeshiva of Staten Island-they advertise a lot these days. Did you check the back of the Torah Times?

Mevater

Post Thu, Jul 21 2011, 10:16 pm
groisamomma wrote:
check out Camp Yeshiva of Staten Island-they advertise a lot these days. Did you check the back of the Torah Times?
I just found, but thanks for trying!

Tova

Post Sat, Jul 23 2011, 11:25 pm
groisamomma wrote:

Can you share any contact information for this or other ads for those of us who don't get the Torah Times (is it available online)?

SplitPea

Post Sat, Jul 23 2011, 11:34 pm
Tova wrote:
groisamomma wrote:

Can you share any contact information for this or other ads for those of us who don't get the Torah Times (is it available online)?

this

Tova

Post Sat, Jul 23 2011, 11:44 pm
845 626-0901

Just googled it and acutally spoke to someone there.

It's $375 for a bungalow for 2 adults - kids are more (we are just looking for us two so I didn't ask about the kid rates). All meals included - either Fri. before lunch 'til Sun. before lunch or Fri. after lunch 'til Sun. after lunch. A bit more than I wanted to spend...(am I being unrealistic) - I'd rather bring my own food and get cheaper but they said there was no option for that.

hanna2010

Post Mon, Jul 25 2011, 3:04 am
do you know what type of amenities it has? Is it a real rundown old-styled bungalow or a simple newer variety. Does it ave any kind of air conditioning? do you bring your own linens. How about the availablitiy of swimming?

Tova

Post Mon, Jul 25 2011, 6:55 pm
hanna2010 wrote:
do you know what type of amenities it has? Is it a real rundown old-styled bungalow or a simple newer variety. Does it ave any kind of air conditioning? do you bring your own linens. How about the availablitiy of swimming?

All good questions; I don't know. I would want to bring my own linens anyways. We actually might be doing this Shabbos Nachamu - the relatives who are watching our kids kind of offered to sponsor a couple hundred dollars towards our weekend away and my husband likes this idea.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics