Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating
Recommendations for a doctors & dentist in Baltimore

petalone

Post Mon, Jul 25 2011, 4:12 pm
Hi, I know this has been discussed before but the thread is a few years old so I'm not sure if ithe information is still relevant...

We've just moved to the area and was wondering if anyone can recommend a regular doctor (for myself and my husband) and a family dentist in Baltimore?

Thank you.

amother

Post Mon, Jul 25 2011, 4:38 pm
For dentist, we like Dr. Feinsod. For Dr., my husband goes to Dr. Eliot Rothschild and likes him a lot. I go to Dr. Elizabeth Loeb, and love her. Both doctors are frum, the dentist is not. (We would both have used Dr. Rothschild, but we know him personally and I just couldn't handle using him as a doctor and then seeing him in shul. So I found Dr. Loeb, and I'm very happy.))

obagys

Post Mon, Jul 25 2011, 4:41 pm
I haven't gone to a regular doctor in years (I B"H have my kids very closely spaced so my doc has been my OB/GYN, lol) and I don't like or recommend my dentist, so unfortunately I can't help you, but welcome to Baltimore! Smile

Rubber Ducky

Post Mon, Jul 25 2011, 4:57 pm
Our family doctor is Robert Menachem Cooper. He belongs to our shul and we're OK with it. Smile

My dentist is Dr. Rena Langermann. She has a home office on Cross Country -- I've walked to appointments! Dear foster son's dentist (different insurance), Dr. Robert Lieder, is also very convenient, on Park Heights near Clarks Lane. DH goes to Mark Miller -- he's an excellent dentist but much farther away, in Towson.

Everybody I've mentioned is frum.

amother

Post Mon, Jul 25 2011, 5:29 pm
Some very well liked doctors here include Drs. Cooper and Loeb (as previously mentioned), and Dr. Jakobovitz (not sure about the spelling). I go to Dr. Cooper and he's really good, and a real mensch.

Dr. Wealcatch and Dr. Feinsod are popular dentists. My little girls like Dr. Shirkin, who is a lady dentist in practice with Dr. Feinsod, but I haven't heard anyone talk about her and we haven't used her for anything other than check ups so far. She's warm and gentle, which is why the girls like her.

amother

Post Mon, Jul 25 2011, 6:22 pm
We use Dr. Lieder as our kids dentist he is GREAT!!!
Dr. Sondra heiligman is our pediatrician - she is super!!! 410-318-8550
Our family Doctor is Dr. Jacobowits - very professional.

All three are frum and centrally located.

Welcome to Balto!

amother

Post Mon, Jul 25 2011, 9:12 pm
we use Dr. Cooper as our internist. He has a woman NP, Kathy Louzon who I adore and so I use her and DH uses Dr. Cooper. The office is well-run.
Dr. Wealcatch is our dentist and is great. I like that the office is also very well-run and they are always on time.

petalone

Post Tue, Jul 26 2011, 2:52 pm
Thank you so much!

amother

Post Tue, Jul 26 2011, 9:04 pm
dentist: dr. feinsod (have used him for 21 years)
dr: I go to a pa, tikva dixler, works for dr. jacobowitz, use them when not going to my ob all the time
ped: used to use dr. klein, now I use dr. schwob
my kids like dr. feinsod and dr. shirkin

amother

Post Tue, Jul 26 2011, 9:52 pm
I would recommend Dr chaim Dworkin, but know that he is closed on Fridays (he learns) and his hygienist is only there for cleanings two days a week. His office is very efficient and I have never once in many years had to wait for my appointment to begin. He is right near the beltway.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating