Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Help with manhatan outing

deech007

Post Tue, Aug 02 2011, 8:41 pm
im going tommorow to the city for a doctors apt and I promised my 7 year old he can come with me since he has no camp I want to do something nice with him any ideas please thanks

Dolly Welsh

Post Tue, Aug 02 2011, 9:00 pm
FAO Schwartz Toy Store at 59th and Fifth Avenue? There are outdoor fountains there. The horse-carriage rides start across the street in front of The Plaza. A bus-ride with the child sitting in a window seat will be interesting. Bring plenty of water and food. Bathrooms are scarce, plan that out in advance somehow. Have him use the doctors' bathroom. There is a kosher coffee and felafel joint on Lexington Avenue and about 56th Street, on the East side of the avenue. Not sure if they have a customer's bathroom however. But Citicorp Tower has an acceptable public bathroom; it is at Lexington and 53rd, with both an outdoor and indoor public seating area, and an outdoor waterfall. There is a Barnes and Noble Bookstore inside the Citicorp Tower indoor atrium, with a large children's area - and they also have an acceptable bathroom.

MeadowsLane

Post Tue, Aug 02 2011, 10:14 pm
my kids love to go to the sony wonder lab. its fun if your ds is into technology. its also absolutely free.

maofboys

Post Wed, Aug 03 2011, 8:46 am
My kids love the lego store. but you will probably have to buy something but its still a fun outing and you can buy a cup for like $12.00 and they can pick the pieces they like.

STovah

Post Wed, Aug 03 2011, 11:28 am
Where's the doctor's office?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries