Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers
Maclaren buggies in Israel?

Elle

Post Sat, Sep 09 2006, 3:18 pm
Does anyone know where they sell maclaren buggies in Israel? I tried some stores in Bnei Brak but most didnt sell them and the one that did had old models. I want the models that just came out this season...

supermom

Post Sat, Sep 09 2006, 4:02 pm
I am not so sure if they are the newest ones out there. But in Geula they sell mclaren in fisher price.

ButterflyGarden

Post Sun, Sep 10 2006, 1:59 am
There is also a store in Yerushalayim called nesichonet. They are also supposed to be the cheapest. Shilav also has the newest ones and a good return policy.

Elle

Post Sun, Sep 10 2006, 2:12 am
I will try nesichonet later on today. I love shilav, they have amazing customer service but unfortunately they dont have the model I want.

supermom

Post Sun, Sep 10 2006, 2:55 am
Shilav happens to be very expensive too in my opinion.

raizy

Post Sun, Sep 10 2006, 3:07 am
dont buy a maclearan imo. they are junk . I bought one by my first kid and it only lasted 3 adn half year. very bad for a carriage that cost so much. rather get an inglsina. it last the same long time and u pay at least one hundered dollars cheaper.and after 2.5 years it is still going strong. still in working condition.

Elle

Post Sun, Sep 10 2006, 3:08 am
From experience, I much prefer to spend the extra money and buy something which I know will have 100% guarantee in any case of breakage or wearing out than to be stuck with a broken product - it has happened to me.

challi

Post Sun, Sep 10 2006, 4:49 am
there is a store in bnei brak that sells ONLY maclaren did you try that? It's open really wierd hours though.

Elle

Post Sun, Sep 10 2006, 4:55 am
Really? Do you have their number? Is it Isra-Maclaren?

shalhevet

Post Sun, Sep 10 2006, 5:05 am
We had a Maclaren and I was really satisfied - it lasted through 4 kids I think [and if we hadn't let older children stand on the bar it would have lasted even longer Smile ]

Like people said Shilav is expensive but the service is really good. We bought a Inglesina for a newborn and the elastic in the bag went after about a month. I took it back and they gave me a new one on the spot. Also they oiled the carriage etc when we had problems. Sometimes it's worth paying the extra.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics