Home

Watch bands replaced, Brooklyn?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries

Report offensive ad

View latest: 24h 48h 72h

spoons

Post Posted: Mon, Jul 25 2011, 7:24 pm       Post subject: watch bands replaced, Brooklyn?
Hi, anyone know of a good, reliable and inexpensive place to replace a watch band? I love the color but it's starting to really smell! I never had a leather band before, is this normal? (smells like got ruined from water Sad )
do you know of a place that can replace it with color leather to match?
TIA!

Fabulous

Post Posted: Mon, Jul 25 2011, 7:36 pm       Post subject: re: watch bands replaced, Brooklyn?
There's a store on 13th avenue and 49th street, by the bus stop.

spoons

Post Posted: Mon, Jul 25 2011, 7:43 pm       Post subject: re: watch bands replaced, Brooklyn?
thanks for your response!

anyone know of any in Flatbush?

maze

Post Posted: Mon, Jul 25 2011, 9:00 pm       Post subject: re: watch bands replaced, Brooklyn?
There's one on P near east 2nd street- or 3rd. Also on M between E. 10 and Coney. They're shoe repair places but also sell watch bands and batteries.

spoons

Post Posted: Mon, Jul 25 2011, 9:07 pm       Post subject: re: watch bands replaced, Brooklyn?
there's a shoe repair/watch battery place near me too but they do good leather replacements?
thanks for the info, I'll try to check it out.

maze

Post Posted: Mon, Jul 25 2011, 9:38 pm       Post subject: re: watch bands replaced, Brooklyn?
I haven't personally had my bands replaced there. But you can try

nicole81

Post Posted: Mon, Jul 25 2011, 9:41 pm       Post subject:
you can try calling this place to see if they have what you need:

joe's barber shop
718 252 4320

they're a barber shop (obviously) but I know they do watch repair as well. they took links out of 2 of my watches last week. they're on ave N between 29th and nostrand.

Teacup9

Post Posted: Wed, Aug 10 2011, 12:05 am       Post subject: re: watch bands replaced, Brooklyn?
There is a watch maker/fixer who works inside the photo/framing store on Kings Highway near the E16 train station and across the street from McDonalds. He does not have a variety of bands but they are affordable and he puts them on quickly with your original buckle. I have a small watch and when I went he offered me navy croc embossed leather, black patent, and plain red leather, but they were $10-$15. For larger sizes he has tans, browns, black, burgundy, etc. No pink, purple, aqua. Honestly I don't find watch bands to be inexpensive at all in stores. You can look for your size (or ask the watch guy to write it down or point you to a catalog or call your watches manufacture) and search online especially ebay for a good price.

--wife of a watch guy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Page 1 of 1