Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Infants
Hes starting so young!

amother

Post Sun, Aug 21 2011, 1:20 am
My baby found his p@nis in the bath at about 4 months. I thought that was quite early, but I didn't think much into it. Now he's 9 months. While I nurse him, many times he takes my hand and puts it in his diaper area. I didn't let him do it, I always took my hand away from him, (this started about 3 days ago), until today I decided to go with him to see where exactly he'll put it. He put it right over his p@nis (which was covered by a diaper and pants) and he pushed my hand onto it. Almost as if he's getting pleasure from it. WTH?

amother

Post Sun, Aug 21 2011, 1:26 am
my ds gets his hand there as soon as diaper opens and all through bath very normal still speak to doc ds I think started at seven months

MaBelleVie

Post Sun, Aug 21 2011, 1:27 am
Maybe he has an infection or is otherwise itchy or irritated there.

amother

Post Mon, Aug 22 2011, 12:28 pm
Op here. I know this sounds very troll-like, but it's really true! Now he started taking my hand and putting it there, basically rubbing my hand against his eiver- moving it up and down over there. He only does it while nursing. The only other thing I can think of is when I change his diaper, he let's me clean him no problem, but when he sees I'm about to put on a new diaper, he starts running away. I just assumed it was him playing with me, but now I'm starting to think maybe not, maybe it really bothers him. Does this scream infection? He has a checkup appointment at the dr next week, maybe I'll ask
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics