Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Dr. Harbater

Smiles

Post Tue, Aug 30 2011, 1:48 pm
Anyone know if he treats ear infections? My friend is wants to try an alternative, she was told she has to put tubes in her daughter's ears and she wants to avoid it.

jerusalem-girl

Post Tue, Aug 30 2011, 1:55 pm
Smiles wrote:
Anyone know if he treats ear infections? My friend is wants to try an alternative, she was told she has to put tubes in her daughter's ears and she wants to avoid it.

Dr. Rephael Harbater?

His specialty is eczema- he's had a lot of success in that. I have family members who were cured through his shlichus after trying everything else.

Someone I know tried him for ear infections and it was a total failure. They ended up putting in tubes. Ask around for other alternatives. Seems to me that ear infections are not his "thing". Perhaps he was more successful with others.

Smiles

Post Tue, Aug 30 2011, 1:59 pm
Thanks, that was helpful. I will tell her not to waste her money on something that can't help.

elmos

Post Tue, Aug 30 2011, 7:11 pm
Their is a chiroprachter by the name of dr. john violle located on batchelder rd 718-934-0007 lots of success with kids with ear infections preventing tubes I used him and know others who have. Dr fries z'l used to reccomend him for this.
Thy wanted tubes for my big one I went to him and b"h haven't had ear infections since and its amost 3yrs taking my baby to him now.
you can pm me for more details if youd like
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries