Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Strollers
I counted 18 Chassidish mothers all pushing....
Previous  1  2

Mama Bear

Post Tue, Sep 13 2011, 12:24 am
a toys r us umbrella stroller cant hold too many packages, is hard to push, and the kid can climb out in a second.

A $200 stroller (mclaren) is kinda cheap compared to a $900 bugaboo though.

thedudette

Post Thu, Sep 15 2011, 6:02 pm
this post is really funny - was shopping by 34th street h&m this past tuesday and saw about 20 chassidish ladies shopping half with the maclaren quest or techno, and half with the bugaboo bee. any time I go in to the city all I see is chassidish ladies shopping..... either there are alot of chassidish ladies or they're ALWAYS shopping Smile I find it really funny... spending their husbands money all day long Smile (I'm jk bout spending the money, but it is kind of funny they are always shopping with their babies)

btw I have the maclaren quest and love it for going into the city - it's ultra compact, light and easy to maneuver.

honeygold

Post Thu, Sep 15 2011, 6:40 pm
I have a maclaren triumph which I use when I go on buses or trains. For local I have an eddie bauer that has a big basket.

Marigold

Post Thu, Sep 15 2011, 6:56 pm
Love my maclaren! It's 5 yrsold and still going strong. I use it for my main though.

thedudette: yes there are lots of chassidish ladies.

life'sgreat

Post Thu, Sep 15 2011, 9:25 pm
thedudette wrote:
this post is really funny - was shopping by 34th street h&m this past tuesday and saw about 20 chassidish ladies shopping half with the maclaren quest or techno, and half with the bugaboo bee. any time I go in to the city all I see is chassidish ladies shopping..... either there are alot of chassidish ladies or they're ALWAYS shopping Smile I find it really funny... spending their husbands money all day long Smile (I'm jk bout spending the money, but it is kind of funny they are always shopping with their babies)

btw I have the maclaren quest and love it for going into the city - it's ultra compact, light and easy to maneuver.

Both. LOL

amother

Post Thu, Sep 15 2011, 9:35 pm
Mama Bear wrote:
a toys r us umbrella stroller cant hold too many packages, is hard to push, and the kid can climb out in a second.

A $200 stroller (mclaren) is kinda cheap compared to a $900 bugaboo though.

Not this one: http://www.amazon.com/Maclaren.....RUEOO which I spotted in williamsburg outside a doctor's office amongst another dozen strollers. it stood out. anon because I showed it to friends.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics