Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
Replaced kiki sheitel

mizle10

Post Wed, Sep 21 2011, 11:35 am
I have a kiki for a few months, and I have soo many problems with it. I heard that kiki has amazing customer service, did anyone actually get their sheitel replaced for free from them?

Lady Bug

Post Wed, Sep 21 2011, 11:37 am
I didn't get my wig replaced, but I did get the cap adjusted, extra hair removed, and super treated with conditioning agents, all for free. Why don't you go in and see what they can do for you?

mizle10

Post Wed, Sep 21 2011, 11:46 am
I'm in Israel now, but I'm going to NY for succos and I'm plannign to bring it in. My SIL is a sheitel macher with an account by them and she said she'll speak to them for me.

mizle10

Post Thu, Sep 22 2011, 4:49 am
Anyone else have Kiki customer service experience?

chocolate chips

Post Thu, Sep 22 2011, 8:39 am
Yes. I was extremly dissapointed, hate my kiki wig and bli neder I am never going back to them!
They messed up my wig, denied it, and were so not understanding of my situation (bought my wig as a kallah 4 months later moved to NY they charged me to fix it b/c was "too long" after I bought it!)

mizle10

Post Thu, Sep 22 2011, 11:18 am
chocolate chips wrote:
Yes. I was extremly dissapointed, hate my kiki wig and bli neder I am never going back to them!
They messed up my wig, denied it, and were so not understanding of my situation (bought my wig as a kallah 4 months later moved to NY they charged me to fix it b/c was "too long" after I bought it!)

Uh oh, mines 6 months old. It's knotty, frizzy, dry, and just really horrible hair. The net got stretched out, its enourmous. Hopefully my SIL will be able to get me some help, she works with them pretty often.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels