Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers
Crown Heights Shopping

superjew

Post Sun, Sep 25 2011, 2:52 pm
I've been searching for a cute, stylish yet frum denim skirt and can not find any. Figured I should try crown heights since I live near crown heights area. Any suggestion for some not too pricey stores?
Need suggestions ASAP.
TIA

Raisin

Post Sun, Sep 25 2011, 2:54 pm
top fashion has a whole room full of denim skirts downstairs. I found some nice ones there. Also try elzee on the corner of montgomery and kingston, especially if you are a small size.

Yocheved84

Post Sun, Sep 25 2011, 3:30 pm
superjew wrote:
I've been searching for a cute, stylish yet frum denim skirt and can not find any. Figured I should try crown heights since I live near crown heights area. Any suggestion for some not too pricey stores?
Need suggestions ASAP.
TIA

Junee's online if you don't wanna leave the house today or http://www.denimskirts.com/

leah66

Post Sun, Sep 25 2011, 6:54 pm
Top Fasion and Fasion Queen both have basic lots of denim skirts.
Won't be cheap though, $40+

mmw

Post Sun, Sep 25 2011, 7:26 pm
I was very happy with fashion queen. im a small size and top fashion doesnt really have to many in my size, and when I went in they told me "this is what we have... we might be getting more, dont know when..." fashion queen had skirts and within a few days got more for me. $50+

chocolate moose

Post Mon, Sep 26 2011, 10:46 am
How about Elzee's?

de_goldy

Post Mon, Sep 26 2011, 12:35 pm
If you want decent service go to Fashion Queen.
They know exactly what they have and will help you find what you're looking for. THey are nice and friendly and helpful.

Both stores are hard to look through on your own because of the sheer amount of clothing crammed into a small store-front.

But I would not recommend Top Fashion. I have had only bad experiences there and so have a lot of my friends.

superjew

Post Mon, Sep 26 2011, 8:25 pm
Elzee is more in my price range but when I checked recently there was nothing I liked too much. Does fashion queen have trendy denim skirts?
What's the location?
Thnx!

de_goldy

Post Mon, Sep 26 2011, 10:02 pm
superjew wrote:
Elzee is more in my price range but when I checked recently there was nothing I liked too much. Does fashion queen have trendy denim skirts?
What's the location?
Thnx!

It's on Kingston between Union and President.
They usually do have trendy denim skirts but I'm just thinking right now all the Israelis are probably crashing the stores so if you can wait - I would go after tishrei. Otherwise, try to go in the morning, they're less busy then.

chocolate moose

Post Tue, Sep 27 2011, 11:58 am
SuperJew, just ask Elzee when more are coming in. Or ask them to get something for you, from antoehr store.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics