Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> School age children
Lead pourer geula info

amother

Post Mon, Oct 24 2011, 8:40 am
In one of the magazines I read regularly though do not remember now if it was Bina, FF or Mishpacha, the contact info. for the woman who pours lead for people was listed. She was in America at the time but should be back in Israel now. Anyway, I managed to lose that magazine in one of my decluttering episodes. Do you have the info.? Thanks! I rarely if ever post anon but well you can't blame me here.

amother

Post Mon, Oct 24 2011, 8:41 am
Forgot to add..this is in School Age Children as we might take our child to her. Thanks.

sarahd

Post Mon, Oct 24 2011, 9:11 am
Rebetzin Aidel Miller was in America in September and is now back in Israel. Does she live in Geula? She can be reached, according to the ad, at 718-689-1920 or miller.ayintov at gmail.com

poemmom

Post Mon, Oct 24 2011, 2:00 pm
I'm only listing this in case you wish to be more informed about the practice, and don't realize the possible halachic problems with it.

"pouring lead" a pagan practice

ally

Post Mon, Oct 24 2011, 2:08 pm
Wouldn't the fumes be toxic?

HindaRochel

Post Mon, Oct 24 2011, 2:13 pm
huh? I mean what in the world?

sarahd

Post Mon, Oct 24 2011, 2:18 pm
poemmom wrote:
I'm only listing this in case you wish to be more informed about the practice, and don't realize the possible halachic problems with it.

"pouring lead" a pagan practice

Rebetzin Miller has a haskama from R' Chaim Pinchas Scheinberg, who I imagine would be as aware of possible halachic problems as any random blogger, yet doesn't seem to have a problem with it.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Parenting our children -> School age children