Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Purim
Purim theme 2011

pabambi

Post Wed, Oct 26 2011, 6:35 pm
Halloween is soon approaching which means costumes will be on sale right after and I wanna start thinkin of a theme to do so I can look for costumes:
I am expecting my second and was thinking of mayb doing a baby theme..
any ideas????

little_mage

Post Wed, Oct 26 2011, 6:50 pm
Earlier today, I was thinking about how the Berensten bears would be a really cute family costume set, but I'm not sure if you could find them premade.

superjew

Post Wed, Oct 26 2011, 6:59 pm
I thought I was the only one thinking so in advance! LOL
Since its your second, depending on how old your first is, it may not be too fair to put all the attention on a 'baby theme' If your older dc is big enough to want to chose a theme, you might want to ask her/him first.
But Im going to assume that your first isn't of decision age yet as you are making the choice of a theme...

I once saw a really cute idea for a family with a pregnant mom. A construction theme. As in the family is under construction. And on the moms belly she was daring enough to ware the 'bump' sign (the one you see on streets)

Or maybe you can be farm animals and you can be the mother hen? (I know I prob wouldn't like to be dressed up as that though LOL)

You can maybe all dress up as babies & just stick to that original theme.

You can be bakers "bun in the oven" theme.

chocolate chips

Post Wed, Oct 26 2011, 9:19 pm
Last year I was pregnant with my first so I got cut elittle boxes with spots (blue and pink ones) and everything inside was blue and pink....it was a bit misleading in that a couple of friends and my sil thought we were trying to tell e1 its twins!!!! LOL

maybe something like that?? I was thinking in doing orange and denim themed. Dont ask me why just thought the colors might be cute... otherwise it will be whatever I can find cute for my baby and then whatever is easy for shlach monos.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics