Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Shoe issues for short people

amother

Post Thu, Oct 27 2011, 3:42 am
What do you do about weekday shoes if you need some height (also for foot comfort purposes)? I realize most cute shoes these days are flats, but my feet and my self-esteem are not so great in them. I like standing taller but don't wear real heels during the week.
What are some cool brands that might help me (maybe links would help)? Just don't want to look fuddy duddy. Is there anything trendy out there with just some height (2" or wedge heel or something)....
Disclaimer: My DH is the one that's fashion crazy, and I'm trying to make him happy- he loves cool shoes....

Peek-a-boo

Post Thu, Oct 27 2011, 4:20 am
Now that winter is on it's way.. how about boots- there are some really great boots with wedges or heels- have fun!

mummiedearest

Post Thu, Oct 27 2011, 10:27 am
I'm a shorty, but I wear flats mostly. I'm generally ok with heels or wedges, though I tend to save them for shabbos. I got some really cute shoes from crocs:

http://www.crocs.com/crocs-lyd.....edges

these are my current favorite shabbos shoes, but they can certainly be worn during the week, especially if you have to dress professionally. I specifically like them because they are seriously comfortable. I usually add dr scholls gel pads to heels, but these don't need any. there are plenty of other wedge/heel options out there. would you go for a shorter wedge for weekday wear? those are pretty widely available now.

shoeboxgirly

Post Tue, Nov 01 2011, 10:57 am
You don't need extra height in shoes, just a decent stepladder Wink

Depressed

Post Tue, Nov 01 2011, 2:05 pm
elevator shoes, loafers with big platforms.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics