Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Broadway help please!

lamplighter

Post Sun, Nov 06 2011, 4:02 pm
I want to buy tickets to a broadway show as a thank you for my 2 sisters who have helped considerably with my new baby and the aftermath including being booted out of their rooms for days at end. Honestly I have never been to a broadway show (although they have gone on occasion) so I am clueless!

How much money should I expect to spend?
What seats are normal seats (not cheapo but not super expensive)?
Any suggestions of shows?
How do I buy the tickets?

bwaybabe85

Post Sun, Nov 06 2011, 4:59 pm
How old are your sisters? Do you know what they've seen from what's currently playing or what shows they've liked in the past? That info would help in making a suggestion.

Full price orchestra and front-mezzanine seats are around $130. The price goes down for mid-mezzanine and the cheapest (though by no means cheap) are rear mezzanine. Some shows have partial view seats for a cheaper price as well.

Discount tickets for shows can be found on broadwaybox.com. If you want to purchase full price tickets to a show you can order them via telecharge.com or ticketmaster.com (or go to the box office to avoid paying the online fees that are tacked on)
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries