Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Shopping in Manhattan

MommytoFour

Post Sun, Nov 06 2011, 9:12 pm
I'm coming to Manhattan with my daughter for one day this week, and she desparately needs clothes. Is there someone that has good, tznius, and fairly priced priced clothing in Manhattan besides for the regular places like Childrens Place and Gymboree? Like a frum store?
Thanks!

shnitzel

Post Sun, Nov 06 2011, 9:21 pm
Do you mean children's clothing?
There is a new Century twenty-one, Filene's basement, Loehmann's and we also have Children's place and Gymboree.
If you want something different there are a bunch of boutiques up and down Columbus and Amsterdam that sell gorgeous clothing but their outfits tend to be $50 + dollars.

MommytoFour

Post Sun, Nov 06 2011, 9:24 pm
thanks! and what resteraunts are there? any cholov yisroel ice cream anywhere?

chocolate chips

Post Sun, Nov 06 2011, 9:26 pm
There is a restaurant on west 47th (??) and 5th...like round the corner from american girls.... - cafe k

also j2 on broadway and west 38th.

for stores try century, bloomingdale (a bit expensive though) and also gap, zara, h and m.

pina colada

Post Sun, Nov 06 2011, 9:29 pm
I second zara-42 and 5th
gap 34 and 6th
h and m 34 and 6th
macys 34 and 6th

there is a j2 pizza shop on broadway betw 37 and 38 or 36

Mommy3.5

Post Sun, Nov 06 2011, 9:36 pm
Lord and Taylor
Macy's
Bloomingdales.

Your better off in BP for frum shops catering to tzniut clothes.
Places like Junee for kids, and a on 13 and 39th, I don't recall the name, but someone must know it. Its on the corner and they sell everything, men, womens, boys and girls. ts very reasonably priced

shnitzel

Post Sun, Nov 06 2011, 9:38 pm
The places I was thinking of are all on the Upper West Side, not in the more busy and touristy midtown, which I personally avoid like the plague. This is a cholov yisroel pizza/bagel shop on the west side http://www.bagelsandco.com/
http://www.mikesbistro.com/ind.....id=62 cholov yisroel ice cream is harder to come by. The rav hamachshir is someone local to the west side so AYLOR.

MommytoFour

Post Sun, Nov 06 2011, 10:03 pm
I'm staying by my grandmother on the upper west side, so it's perfect. UNFORTUNATELY I can't make it to Boro Park, so I wanted to know just around wheremy grandmother lives.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries