Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Child & Baby Products
Bundle me...which is warmer?

AhavatYisrael

Post Thu, Nov 17 2011, 6:28 am
The JJ Cole Original or the Weather Resistant one (not the arctic)? I'm not concerned about the wind or rain bc we have a rain cover for our stroller.
It can get really cold where I live and I'm outside a lot. I'd really like DS to only have to wear a jacket rather than a snowsuit and use one of these. Is that realistic?

bnm

Post Thu, Nov 17 2011, 9:30 am
I use the Artic, was nervous about the original one not being wind resistant and the wind resistant one felt too thin. The Artic is nice and warm, I don't have to be nervous. my 3 year old is still using the toddler sized one.

chatouli

Post Thu, Nov 17 2011, 10:02 am
bnm wrote:
I use the Artic, was nervous about the original one not being wind resistant and the wind resistant one felt too thin. The Artic is nice and warm, I don't have to be nervous. my 3 year old is still using the toddler sized one.

Same here, we are very happy with the Arctic.

hoboken

Post Thu, Nov 17 2011, 10:07 am
at what temperature do you start using the arctic? I have a bundleme lite, but it's starting to get colder. can I switch to an arctic now? or should I use the original or urban until it gets even colder?

AhavatYisrael

Post Thu, Nov 17 2011, 11:29 am
I'd love to get the arctic one but it's more than I want to spend. I figured with the rain protector on the stroller I don't have to worry about the wind so I'm just concerned with the warmth.
Can I use the original on a cold day if my son has a jacket (not a snowsuit)?
Also, back to my original question -which is warmer:
the original
http://jjcolecollections.com/o.....dleme

or the weather resistant one?
http://jjcolecollections.com/w.....dleme

bnm

Post Thu, Nov 17 2011, 11:34 am
I think the original. the arctic one went on sale in the summer past 2 years so thats when I got it...

tzipp

Post Thu, Nov 17 2011, 1:14 pm
I have the original. I just pile on an extra blanket if it's really cold.

shmaichul

Post Thu, Nov 17 2011, 1:56 pm
I have the original jJ Cole for my newborns carseat (we don't really walk much around here) do you think he needs a snowsuit with it?

Dev80

Post Sat, Nov 19 2011, 2:35 pm
I actually have both, I ordered the urban (water resistant one) and got the original as a gift. I like the urban better, the material is nicer. I felt like the original was a bit scratchy and not comfortable under the head.

AhavatYisrael

Post Mon, Nov 21 2011, 2:26 am
Thanks!! Dev-the urban one isn't the same as the weather-resistant one (although I don't know what the differences between them are).
I ended up calling JJ Cole and they said that the original is much warmer than the weather resistant and seeing that I already have a rain protector for my stroller I wouldn't need it anyway. So I ordered the original.
Thanks for all of your advice! I hate ordering online without being able to see the product for myself so hearing what you all had to say made it much easier for me! Very Happy
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics