Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Household Products, Kitchen Appliances, Furniture & Cars
KosherLamp - do you have it and/or find it useful?
1  2  3  Next

roza

Post Tue, Oct 03 2006, 12:28 am
What is your opinion about Kosherlamp? I am thinking of buying it. Is it worth the money?
How and where do you use it ?

amother

Post Tue, Oct 03 2006, 12:58 am
We use it all the time - love it. At night when nursing I use it so that I don't have to put on the bedside lamp and wake up DH. Also the big lamp can be a bit bright for baby so KosherLamp is gr8.
I always read a bit before going to sleep so on Fri. night it's gr8 for that.
It can also be used for other things.... Wink (amother for that)

chavamom

Post Tue, Oct 03 2006, 1:44 am
We have one and love it. We use it also on the bedside table. No more fumbling to find something in the dark on Fri Night, you can read in bed if you want, definately helps with nursing babies, diaper changes....

Tefila

Post Tue, Oct 03 2006, 1:47 am
Perhaps we will get one too. How much are they where can I purchase it?

DefyGravity

Post Tue, Oct 03 2006, 8:50 am
I got one as a wedding gift and LOVE it! That's the only gift that didn't come off the registry that I like and wouldn't have been upset if we'd gotten more.

MOM222

Post Tue, Oct 03 2006, 8:51 am
http://www.kosherlamp.com/

This is the one I have and love.

aussiegal

Post Tue, Oct 03 2006, 10:21 am
I also got it as a wedding gift. It's really great for Fri night. I wish I had another one for when we have guests.

Imhappy!

Post Tue, Oct 03 2006, 12:05 pm
I have one and luv it!!
I actually only use this as a nightlamp chucked the old one away this is cozer and perfect and if I need more light I take off the whole cover and the room is much brighter...

newmom

Post Tue, Oct 03 2006, 1:11 pm
I like it too, it but it's not too great for reading if that's what you want it for. I t's great for a baby's room all week long. You can keep it on so that just a little light shines which makes middle of the night feedings/changing smooth. No need to fumble looking for any switches.

Raisin

Post Tue, Oct 03 2006, 2:38 pm
They are great for shabbos, also because they are not so bright, one of you can read and the other sleep. Only problem is, you can only read by it from one side, so if you are nidda and the light is between you, only one person will be able to read. (getting 2 lamps will solve that problem)

The shabbos lamp has greatly increased my oneg shabbos. Very Happy

anon

Post Tue, Oct 03 2006, 4:45 pm
I don't use it too much. We always have a light on outside our bedroom, so if we need to see in the dark, we just open the door. The other day I decided to try reading in bed while DH slept, but he couldn't fall asleep with the extra light, so there went that idea!

NotInNJMommy

Post Tue, Oct 03 2006, 6:00 pm
It's great for my little one's room! It's also nice for guests who are trying to get around a room they aren't used to in the dark....

Mommy3.5

Post Tue, Oct 03 2006, 8:41 pm
I bought it about a month and a half a go! I LOVE it. and there are few products that I can say I love. it really does make the room dark when you close the door, and you can have either a little light or a lot....

queen

Post Tue, Oct 03 2006, 9:24 pm
I just bought two of these today... one for my parents and another one for my in laws for sukkos..... Smile hope they'll like them!

Mama Bear

Post Tue, Oct 03 2006, 10:28 pm
I love it too. Use it I my baby's room all week long.

shanie5

Post Tue, Oct 03 2006, 10:49 pm
I though it was stupid, but then I was a guest at someones house and they had it in my room-and I fell in love with it. read to my hearts contnt, and then had dark to sleep in. heaven!!

DefyGravity

Post Tue, Oct 03 2006, 10:51 pm
Ditto - I also thought it was stupid!

I met the person who either came up with the idea or marketed the lamp (or something like that, I can't exactly remember) a few years ago at the AJOP convention, she told me about the invention and I thought it was dumb. Little did I know how life-changing it would be!

roza

Post Tue, Oct 03 2006, 11:47 pm
Ladies, due to the overwhelming popularity of the award winning KosherLamp on Imamother planet, I ordered one from Artscroll.com
Very Happy

queen

Post Wed, Oct 04 2006, 11:37 am
Smile roza

Bebe

Post Wed, Oct 04 2006, 7:51 pm
We have one and we love it! A great invention! We take it everywhere with us too! Its so convenient and doesnt take up too much room!
Page 1 of 3 1  2  3  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Shopping -> Household Products, Kitchen Appliances, Furniture & Cars