Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Child & Baby Products
Target brand diapers

cytlgr

Post Thu, Nov 24 2011, 11:03 am
How do the Target brand diapers run? I would like to make an order but not sure about the sizing. My dd still fits in to size 3 Pampers brand but she also fits in to size 4. She weighs approximately 18 lb. & is 9 months old. Will size 4 in Target's brand fit her? They say 23-37 lb.- how can they give such a huge window? (I know Pampers give such a big weight range too but I don't understand it)

gold21

Post Thu, Nov 24 2011, 11:07 am
I love the target diapers, they fit really well and are great quality.
they run a little roomier than pampers, a little smaller than huggies.

my 3 yr old wears a size 6 target diaper at night-times, but the pamper size 6 is a little small on him and the huggies size 6 is a little big on him.

so, if your child fits into either a size 3 or 4 pampers diaper, you should get a size 3 target diaper.

cytlgr

Post Thu, Nov 24 2011, 11:10 am
Thanks!

ntm1

Post Thu, Nov 24 2011, 12:11 pm
I put my girls in target's size 4 diapers when they reached 18 lbs. since they started leaking outa size 3- thats how I know its time to go up in size- btw. targets diapers are the best!!

YW123

Post Thu, Nov 24 2011, 12:24 pm
my 21 month old son is 26 pounds and he is in a 5. its a drop roomy but I think he is more comfortable.

cytlgr

Post Thu, Nov 24 2011, 1:00 pm
hmmm so now I'm confused. Should I go with size 3 or 4 for my 18 pounder? I'm switching from Pampers to Target brand so I don't know if she'd leak out of size 3.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics