Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Finances
Need a fresh start. useful bachelors?

Tweedledee

Post Thu, Nov 24 2011, 10:25 pm
so many of you have seen me post about my trouble finding and keeping work and the issues that stand in my way. my most recent attempts have again failed and I am tired of chasing my tail. I am considering going back to school and starting fresh. however I need a degree in something that would be useful on the bachelor level in case I couldn't continue to my masters immediately or would have to move slowly. I don't want to be stuck with a useless bachelors, no jobs and student loan debt.

my interests are varied.business, politics, history, english, literature, biology, science (except chemistry) psychology, writing, art, justice and alot more. I have a total mental block when it comes to math so anything math heavy is gonna be very tough on me. I am not suited for jobs that are heavy on organization or paperwork and I'd make a lousy teacher or special ed type.

I'm good with people, open, nurturing. im creative, curious and great with words. love to see the inner workings of things whether its a cell or a political system.

can anyone suggest and avenue from the kinds of things I mentioned or similar veins to pursue in which a bachelors degree would allow me to find good employment?

Tweedledee

Post Thu, Nov 24 2011, 10:28 pm
and also if anyone has any ideas for how to manage through school with adhd or learning disabilities. I don't want to be held back again by the same old things. there has to be a way through it.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics